Chapter Twenty-Five: Friggin' Target Loving Vampire.

"Okay" Nico clenched his fists in front of his sister's face. "Do this."
"Bubba!" The two-year-old opened her arms and Nico sighed, but a smile formed on his face as he picked the girl up, cradling her against his chest. 
"I'll just beat up people for you then"
Aurora giggled hiding her face in his chest and Nico rolled his eyes, the smile never leaving.

Aurora's P.O.V:

"Milo I really really really don't want to do this" I looked at my older brother with desperation in my eyes. "He's going to kill me."

Nico was near the lit pool, bare foot, in a dark grey T-shirt and even darker loose sweatpants, one hand in his pocket the other holding the phone, he was talking to someone, expression relaxed, occasionally letting out scoffs and grinning. 

He seemed in a good mood so there were two ways this could go, One; He could forgive me and go back to whatever he was doing. Two; He'd kill me for ruining his mood by pushing him in the pool at 4 am.

"You are the last person he'd kill" Landon rolled his eyes, his hair a mess. Apparently, the rest of them wanted to watch, Dustin was standing on his balcony with a cigarette in his hand. Justin rubbed his hands excited behind me. Austin, the only brother who I thought was actually mature was standing here watching too.

Turns out all of them would very much enjoy this show because at the end of the day Nico was their big bad big brother as well and this was a golden opportunity. 

Milo was just bored and Nico would punch him straight in the nose for trying something like that, the rest he'd find a painful way of revenge too (without hurting them that directly, he'd never lay a hand on any of them either) but apparently with me, they thought he'd be a bit softer. 

Now I would like to emphasise the part 'thought'.

I assure you, he would not.

I clung to Milo's side, closing my eyes shut hoping Alina or Vince would appear. Why was Nico not asleep yet? Did he like being a target? Did he not sleep? Was he a vampire?

Did he hate sleep? Of course not, everyone loves to sleep.

Friggin Target loving Vampire.

"Aurora, a deal's a deal" Milo pushed me "Don't be a wuss."

I took a deep breath rubbing my arms, I saw Dustin look at the screen of his phone, the light lit up his face, he was just as amused as them. 

Where do I return older siblings?

Or donate them perhaps, I like being kind.

....Okay this donation maybe wouldn't be that kind.

"I'm hungry? Let's eat something." I turned around but Milo just spun me back around, apparently having all the time in the world.

"This is the only time the pool isn't heated. Now." He gave me another light shove, reminding me once again. "Deal's a deal."

No seriously, anyone can have them for free. 

I took another slow couple of soft steps towards Nico, who was too lost in the conversation to notice. 

"Nah, I think Titts is a good nickname for"-
I pushed him in, what he said was rude (As I had recently been starting to understand how wrong my aunt was, I could tell) and I had to do it anyway so why not pick a perfectly timed moment.

I heard Milo stifle his laughter, and Justin and Landon fail which caused Austin too and even Dustin's shoulders could be seen shaking.

I, on the other hand, froze.