Chapter Twenty-Four: Traitorcent whatever Black.

Aurora giggled looking at the boy, her cheeks tinted pinker than they usually were. 
"You're so pretty" He tilted his head and she coloured the butterfly on her paper, her cheeks heating up even more.
"Thanks, Theo," She said shyly, her eyes on the paper and he smiled to himself, colouring his dragonfly.

Aurora's P.O.V:

"It's healed but you still need to lay off of it," The doctor told me checking something on a piece of paper. "You were very lucky it was such a minor hairline fracture."

"Okay, thanks doc" I smiled gratefully, he nodded at me and then turned to Alina walking out with her to speak to her. Vince squeezed my palm.

"See, you are almost ready to go"

"It feels very weird being without one" I admitted and he kissed my head.

"It is not going to happen again this way again."

"You think I'll break a bone again?" 

"Not unless you do something stupid" Vince signed some papers on behalf of Alina and took my hand, leading me outside. I think he was still not over the whole attack situation. 

"Who'll drop me?" I looked up at him, questioningly. School was about to start soon and I had a group project, Alina told me I was allowed to go only to the club or I could call my partner home if I wanted. I wanted to get out, it looked like a good day. 

I wasn't sure I ever talked to the said partner but his name was Dan.

"Nico or one of the triplets most likely." Vince answered my question with a glance my way, Alina's car sped away from us."If not, a driver will drop you off but I doubt it considering recent events, are you sure you do not want your partner to come home instead?"

"I wanna go out, Vince. I'll be fine, I promise."

"I know you will," He raised his hands. "Just in case." 

"Mhm," I hummed out and he continued driving, a comfortable silence settled over us, music playing over it, as soon as we reached, I ran up to my home to grab my bag, and switch my coat to a different one, before racing back downstairs. 

"Wear a jacket" Nico pointed at me as soon as I came out beside him.

"I'm not cold" I answered checking my shoes once more. "And I'm wearing a coat."

"Didn't ask you if you were fucking cold," Nico blew out the smoke from his cigarette. "It's October, it'll get chilly sooner or later. We are not leaving until you are in a jacket."

I waited for a second to see if he was serious, he was. I went inside wearing a dark blue jacket that was so soft that it made me feel like I was wearing clouds. I put my coat back on, feeling stuffy but didn't say anything and walked back over to him.  He opened the car, I put my bag in my lap, and buckled up beside him, he put the radio on, speeding to the club, he parked outside the gates where I saw a boy standing in an olive jacket, grey t-shirt with dark hair and brown eyes. I'm assuming he was Dan Avery. 

"Be careful. One weird thing and call me, I'm going to be around here, got it?" Nico asked and I nodded. 

"Okay"

"Also next time" Nico's dark eyes bore into mine. "Do what I say without questions. Understood?"

"Yes," I mumbled out realising he didn't appreciate the whole thing called a conversation but viewed that as disobedience. 

"Good girl" He unlocked the car doors, someone dressed in black and white held the door open for me as I slipped out and walked over to Daniel who had only texted once or twice.