Chapter Twenty: Well, that's relieving news.

Nico silently watched as Landon painted, a small smile on his lips as he turned to his own part of the ceiling and after a few seconds changed the song. Landon laughed loudly, Nico's smile widened.

Aurora's P.O.V:

"Do you think we should have thrown the remains of the nachos away?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows as Landon sat down in his seat. We decided coffee would be the right way to wash the nachos and ice cream down. Starbucks.

"If Milo is home, he'll have a chip or two and then he becomes the last person."

"Justin will still be very dramatic."

"Yes, but instead of saying sorry, Milo will probably bully himself out of it."

"Well, fair point." Milo did just rub his fist on Justin's head until he apologised for waking him up from his nap a month ago.  Landon shrugged in an 'I know' way and reached over to buckle me up instead of reminding me to. 

"Thanks."

"No problem." He buckled himself up, his phone automatically connected to the car but he lowered the volume before I could listen to it and started driving. Landon's car was very different compared to any that belonged to the rest of my siblings. I never usually rode in with Landon, it was majorly Justin, sometimes Vince and Milo dropped me off too. 

Theirs were always clean, smelling of new leather, a few soda cans and chocolates with a gun or five at most, Landon's car had painted on the passenger seat, the edge of the seat had a finger-print in pastel pick, a small stroke of pastel green on the dashboard, grey near the green as well.
There were spray paint bottles, two school blazers and a bunch of papers laying in the back seat. Though I knew that Landon and Brie usually traveled in the latter's two-seater Ferrari, I'd heard enough from people about how much they'd like to ride with either of them in the same car.  

Justin told me that we should buy a two-seater Ferrari but a better faster model whenever it comes out, I nodded along. We forgot about it in fifteen minutes. 

"I'll drop you off at home and I'll have to go immediately, I have to give that blazer back," Landon looked at me for a second before turning back to the road, "Want to stop anywhere?"

Well, I want to meet Dan but I doubt I can right now.

I shook my head, leaning back into the seat.

It was silent for a few minutes, trees passed us, Arsonist's lullaby had just ended and Roslyn was playing softly after another minute or so I turned to Landon. He looked at me briefly and raised an eyebrow, cocking his head upwards in question. 

"Will go to an Art college?"

"Parsons Paris or ESMOD, hopefully."

"Brie too?"

"Isn't someone curious?" He narrowed his eyes, the playful glint in them obvious. A smile played on my lips. He nodded. It widened.

"Parsons Paris for her. ESMOD is mainly fashion."

"You want to do"-

"Yep. Though I'm not sure how much it matters since I'll have to take on my part in the family businesses. Both legal and the other."

"I'm sure if you ask Alina she'll tone the work down."

"If I ask Alina, she'll probably let me off from the legal and fund me with it at the same time but it's something I want to do myself, so if I work with them, I can use the money I earn to do start a line but then again, I might just be interested in studying it and not working it so who knows."