Chapter Three: Rora-girl Mine.

Titli, Ariella and Nico exchanged glances with each other, smiling in a knowing way, as the auditorium emptied and Milo came in front of them. 
"Before anyone says anything to you, you are booked for the night."

Aurora's P.O.V: 

"Absolutely not," I shook my head with widened eyes at West, "My family will kill me. I am the only child left, they will lose it!"

"No," West grabbed my head, "They will not. Nico and Milo have disappeared to go...Alina knows where, I know your older two are busy for sure, the rest are in college and one's in a hospital, so"-

Rhydian hit West on his shoulder, hard, for the hospital comment. But he was right. Austin was in a hospital and the rest were not present. 

"Okay," I nodded, "Pick me up at eight."

"Happy hour starts at 6, Rora-girl mine," West argued standing beside Nathan who was looking over the crowds. I gave him a look. 

"Seven it is and before you open your mouth, as your wingman, I insist."

"You are not her wingman, she does not have a wingman and if anyone were to be her wingman, it would be me," Rhydian grumbled. West smiled. 

"Or me," Dev added. 

"Excuse moi but what the fuck, it would obviously be me," Fiona told me, turning to me with a fiery look. 

"If you were not too busy ogling her siblings," Kylie stepped in. I smiled at her and she wrapped her arms around me, it felt genuine but sad. She wanted the badge but it seemed she accepted that I had gotten it. 

"Ogling her siblings?" Fiona spat, "Well, everyone does that but"-

"Now, Fee-Fee," Kaiden put his hands on Fiona's waist from the back, "Play nice."

Fiona grumbled a little but leaned back into his chest. 

"Kyls," He gave his sister a look as well, she only smiled and then he looked at me. 

"Congratulations! I am very happy for you."

"Thanks, Kaiden," I smiled, "Do you have any idea what West is referring to?"

"I would say," Kaiden smiled back, "Don't bring your own car keys so you do not have them on you."

And then, even though West wanted to bunk school, as prefect I could not take that liberty on my first day so no one skipped and luckily I did not run into Ryder Mikhail that day. 

~o~O~o~

No one was home.

I walked to my room, checked my phone a couple of times...every thirty minutes in actuality. No text from anyone though it is quite possible all of them knew. I buried my face into my pillow. I was used to not being noticed before but the few years of doting made me quite dependent on my siblings. I hated it. 

So maybe this was perfect, not having their attention at my dispense was a nice change to harden me for the future. I drifted in and out of sleep, I voice memoed Austin's number telling him I was too tired but would definitely come see him, possibly drunk, at night. 

Alina still paid all his bills. It was technically a waste of money but it was good to have. 

Eventually, I pulled myself together, as much as I honestly could, got into a shower and did everything, feeling better by the end of it.

Everything on my face that I put on matched me perfectly, my hair were all fluffed up naturally, and my eyes were the same colour, thank you lenses. My black dress was tiny but modest and hugged my body for the most part, it was silk, singly strapped and delicate. It made me feel elegant, Alina but girlier. It felt nice. 

I knew West was already here so I did not take much time, twirled myself around, whispered a 'sorry nic' into the air and with my purse in hand, a gun on my thigh and a dagger on another, perfect hair, well-done makeup and beautiful dress, I joined West for what would become something along the lines of a core memory. I smiled. The car sped. 

_____________________

Hi guysssss,

You must hate me by now, but tenth grade, GCSEs coming up in a year, I'm busy as hell. I will, however, at least once a month provide you with a lengthy update or two updates and I will actually try my best.

I was watching 'Dil Dhakadne Do' today and I was like I miss this and also, the next chapter shit gets real so I hope you enjoy it! Sorry if this was too terrible, lmk if it was, I'm so out of practice.

Thank you for so many more reads!

Keep voting, commenting, following and sharing, it means the world to me! 

Love you guys. 

Adios Amigos. <3