IV

⚠️There's mature content in this part of the book.⚠

Ourà Fengàri

Aria finally turned to find Demitri gone. She didn't know what part of her body felt sad that he'd left but she was sure the bond was still working if she cared whether he left in a nice manner or a bitter one.

"Let's go inside, Kardíà". Doukai whispered to her and she followed quietly. She felt bad for Doukai. That wasn't exactly how she'd planned for him to find out about the drama that's been going on since she met Demitri.

She locked the door to her bedroom once they were inside.

"Doukai, I'm so sorry". Aria said cupping his face but he only smiled.

"Don't be, Kardíà. I understand". Doukai told her, looping his arms around her slender waist.
She stared into his blue eyes, wanting to lose herself in them.

"You know about it?". Aria asked sounding surprised.

"Yes. You know my eyes are everywhere you are. I knew you needed time on your own before I came to you" Doukai answered with a dimpled smile that melted her heart.
She knew she'd chosen the right person when she decided to choose a person to be with. Doukai was like a gift from the moon herself to her. She felt a pang of sadness that the same moon wanted to take it away from her.

"I just felt bad about Lyren. I know you two were really close". Aria said

"We still are close. Lyren has probably been mistaken and he still hasn't told me why or how he ended up on the borders of the werewolves"
Doukai said with a worried look. Doukai and Lyren were like brothers in the eyes of everybody in the Queendom so Aria understood why he would be worried about him.

"I understand. We'll find out soon. I'm sure"

"Enough of the sad and bad news. I miss you". Doukai said twirling a stray strand of her hair around his index finger absentmindedly.
"Have I told you how much I like your hair?". Doukai asked in a whisper making her let out a little laugh.

"I think I like your hair better than I like mine" Aria said trailing her lips along his jaw. His breath caught in his throat as a result of her cold lips against his skin.
He pulled her impossibly close to him. She detached her lips from his jawline and claimed his lips. Their lips moved in sync as their tongues wrestled. The desire was burning high. She missed him. She hadn't told him but the hot kisses were all he had to know. He carried her effortlessly to the four poster bed and loomed over her, being careful not to crush her with his weight. Not that she would mind.

He moved from her lips and went south of her body, spreading butterfly kisses on her chest before claiming one perky nipple. Hard, cold and ready for his touch. He tweaked the other nipple that was obviously begging for his attention from the way she pushed the one his tongue was pleasing further into his mouth. She moaned softly when his teeth bit the nipple lightly.
He moved to her left breast and sucked on it, twirling his tongue around the areola as his hand massaged her right breast. Her hands were tangled in his hair as did so.
Pushing the night dress she wore up so it bunched up at her waist, he pushed her underwear aside and entered a finger into her needy core. The intrusion made her and that was all he needed to keep going. Through the heat of desire burning within her she found his length and grabbed through the thin clothing the concealed it.

"I want you, Doukai". He said breathlessly.

"You'll have me". Doukai whispered with a trail of amusement at her rush as he added another finger, moving it in and out her core.

"Now". She hissed

"As you wish" He said and entered her at the same time.
They both let out gasps. Him from the warmth of her core, her from the fullness of his shaft in her.
His lips covered hers in a searing kiss that wouldn't make them as noisy as they wanted to be. Though the west wing was completely hers, vampire hearing didn't care for walls.