VI

Aria and Lina were in Kyría Celma, the Réni of the witches' cottage even without telling her. She'd seen it in a vision but she didn't think it would be soon.

"Vasílissa, Lina". Celma greeted with a bow when she saw them.

"Kyría Celma". Aria mumbled as she offered them a seat.

"To what do I owe this visit?" Celma asked making Lina roll her eyes. Aria pinched her immediately she did that. Kyría Celma was respectable and very old yet playful. One of their favorite teachers while growing up. She was like a mother to them so Aria didn't want Lina going overboard even though she wouldn't mind.

"Kyría Celma, we believe you're already aware of our visit and why. You see everything". Aria said.

"Thea Seléni hides certain things from us"

"That's why we're here. To seek answers"

"To what, Vasílissa?"

"My pairing"

"What do you want to know?"

"I wish to know if the Vivlio Xòrki was referring to me or another person and why I was chosen". Aria explained.

"Alright then. Give me your hands.". Celma told her and she complied, placing both hands in hers. Celma turned her hands so that her palms were facing upwards.

"Close your eyes". Celma instructed.

For about thirty seconds, there was nothing but silence and then suddenly she felt a gush of wind. Extremely cold, blowing her hair in different directions. She felt her body freezing as the wind got stronger and fierce, blowing anything in the room.

"I make no mistake, Ismena. The pairing is true. You're mated to a wolf. It's time all my children came together under my feet again". Thea Seléni bellowed. Her voice sounded like many flowing rivers and thunder yet it was soothing. It didn't create any fear.

"Why me?". Aria asked

"In this same number, was the separation and in the same number will there be peace". Thea Seléni replied but it only made her clueless all the more.

Just as the voice wasn't heard anymore, the wind disappeared and Aria opened her eyes without being told to.

"Are you satisfied?" Celma questioned knowing very well she was going to get a negative answer.

"No. I'm more confused than ever. What does Thea Seléni mean by the number?"

"In due time, my child. All in due time".

"We'll take our leave then". Aria said getting up with Lina on her heels.

So the answers they were looking for had brought up questions. What number?Is Thea Seléni really talking about a number?.One big question standing out among them. Could the number solve the puzzle and answer every question?

"I'm more confused than ever, Lina. I don't understand anything anymore". Aria whispered when they were back inside the palace.

"I only heard rivers flowing". Lina mumbled

"She said something about a number. And Kyría Celma seems to be in the dark about it. It's either that or she just doesn't want to tell me"

"I don't think so. She summoned Thea Seléni for you to directly communicate with her. "

"Okay maybe that's true but I still don't understand anything anymore."

"Maybe you should just stop all the denying. Now you're sure the mate bond isn't fake so why don't you just accept him?"