XXIII

Aria opened her eyes to the intense gaze of her mate. She smiled as she brushed her fingers over his mark making him shudder from pleasure and pull her closer so their noses touched. She claimed his lips in a searing kiss, her fingers getting tangled in his hair as she did. Without breaking the kiss,she straddled him, feeling his boner at her core and circling her hips over it causing them both to gasp.
Demitri wasted no time discarding every piece of clothing on her the same way she did as his lips found her mark, sending sweet sensations through her whole body.
He flipped them over so she was beneath him, bare and he trailed butterfly kisses from between her breasts down to her navel, going lower only to stop above her mound to look up at her,his excited eyes meeting her anticipatory ones before dipping his head down to suck her clit into his mouth, running the tip of his tongue over the pleasure bud several times before sucking on it, repeatedly.

"Demitri" She gasped as he flattened his tongue over her mound, licking from her slick wet opening back to the pleasure bud, flicking his tongue over it while slipping two fingers into her wet folds, rubbing the walls as he did.
She couldn't help the sounds that escaped her as he worked his tongue and fingers over her mound with her fingers still in his hair.
He enjoyed knowing he was the reason for those sounds escaping her lips. He continued his sweet assault on her, finally curling his fingers in her, sending her into pure bliss till he felt her juices trickling down his chin. He sat on his knees watching her ride out her high before throwing her legs over his shoulders and thrusting into her.
It was all groans and moans as he moved in and out of her in a repetitive manner; alternating between an excruciatingly slow and fast pace.

"Ismena". He sighed into her ears, kissing her mark which had healed into a beautiful howling wolf and a crescent moon.

"Demitri"

"Say you're mine". He growled

"I'm yours" She replied as he bit into her mark, sending her into pure ecstasy as they came together.

'Alfa'

Demitri cursed his beta the minute he opened his mind link. He had gotten too comfortable with Aria and didn't want any interruptions.

"Vier'. He said in an annoyed tone

'It's getting more difficult to hold her down. She almost killed two warriors '

' Well shit '

'I doubt she'll leave without her sister '

'I'll be there soon '
He said and shut the link.

"What happened?". Aria asked seeing his eyes glazed over

"Lina's here. She's been here since you got here "

"She's too stubborn "

"Explains why you're sisters". Demitri mumbled but his mate heard and made known her displeasure at his words but moving out of his arms.

"I didn't mean to offend you, moró " He said pulling her back on top of him.

"Well, you're not wrong".

"Don't do that, Aria. I was only kidding" He told her, kissing her.

"I still have to go back". She said after breaking the kiss.

"Will you go back with her?"

"I don't think I can"

"She's not leaving without you"

"I can convince her to go ahead of me."

"Okay whatever suits you"

In no time, they had both taken their bath and gotten dressed. Aria was happy to have ran to Demitri. Sleep didn't erase the activities of the previous day and she'd accepted she had to face whatever trouble it came with. Many questions were buzzing through her head and she needed answers as soon as possible.