34. Say it

A/N: Weekend is coming! It's family day!
I may not be updating or.....maybe I can. It all depends. :)

I dunno if you will enjoy this chapter. But still Love lots!

#######

"Here comes lover boy..." Luna Lee teasingly whispered to her friend.

Natalia lifted up her head and saw a good-looking man walking towards her. They were currently at the shop and were finishing some layouts.

"Ladies." Greeted by the aristocrat. Luna Lee just smile at him knowingly and exited the scene.

"Your highness." Natalia greeted the royal prince. They met from the social gathering that was organized by Mrs. Lee. It was only her first week at the country back then. The gathering was set to engage more potential investors for The Belle Shop.

"Natalia, it's beyond office hours. I don't like formalities. Please just call me by my name." The prince uttered while looking intently at the lovely lady.

Natalia smiled and just nodded helplessly.

"Are you going to dinner? Care if I join you?" The royalty asked directly. He has been actively pursuing the lady the first time he met her. It's like the skies were filled by fireworks the moment Natalia smiled at him that night of the gathering.

"Uhmm..yes, I am but---"

"Please, just this one more time." The prince slightly pleaded. His eyes were full of hope.

"O..okay." Natalia replied and sighed. She already rejected the royalty the first time he laid down his intension. She told him that she wasn't ready for a commitment. In her mind, aside from that reason, the main cause was that she cannot give her heart as it was already captured by someone.

Having said that, the prince was persistent on his chase. For him, as long as Natalia is free, anything is possible. He resolved that he can wait. He can endure.

And he's happy right now since it was the second time that the lady agreed to his invitation.

The two dined at one of the finest restaurants in Shanghai.

"I'm leaving the country." Natalia uttered while finishing her meal.

"To Tokyo?" The prince asked wanting to confirm the information he had received from his men.

"Yes." The lady honestly replied.

"Alright. Do you need to fly there this night? I can arrange that for you."

Natalia looked at the generous man. "No need. I already booked one. Thank you for your kindness and for being thoughtful to me these past weeks. I'm sorry Neero.. I couldn't reciprocate what you have for me. I don't want to give you any false hope or anything." She sincerely said to the man.

The Prince of a middle-east country just stayed silent for a while seemingly contemplating. He hanged down his eyes. "I understand. But this is me expressing what I'm feeling. My apologies if it makes you uncomfortable. I just can't control it. This is a first time for me." The man said as he lifted up his eyes to look at the female sitting opposite him.

All his life he's been given great opportunities and having a relationship with the opposite sex isn't an issue. He simply was accustomed to getting what he wants. But now, clinging to his emotion with this lady made him like everyone else. He's not blaming her but thanking her at the realization about how the world really works.

"For the record, does my real background made you reject my intentions?" The Prince asked.

"No. I never even considered it. Your birth mother is a special case and doesn't have anything to do with you and with my answer." The woman honestly told him as she drank her juice.