introducing "DONG SHANCAI"

Sunday Evening in Daoming Si place

" AhSi, can you explain this? "

Daoming Feng, his mother asking him in her private office in their mansion.

She's back from London, after a short business trip soon called him after she saw a headline in Cosmopolitan newspaper.

It was a picture of him walking side by side with Shancai at Shanghai airport, obviously taken when they went to picked up his F4 friends from Japan.

The headline wrote 'Who is the petite lady? What's her relationship with the heir of The Daoming? "

Seeing that her picture again tore his heart. It did seemed so long ago, he thought his world was so colourful, now it just black and white.

In fact not that long, his scar still an open wound.

It's only yesterday, he had his first experienced of broken heart.

Something no one saw that coming, not him. None of his F4 friends could believed him when he told him. It's over before even started.

His heart saying not to accept what happened and pretended it was just a nightmare, go and get her back.

However his mind telling him, it did happened.

Nothing you can do about it.

If you really love her, then respect her decision, let her go.

If I really care about her, do I want to see her suffer?

Do I want to make her life difficult?

I don't.

I want to see her happy....

but will anyone can love her more than I love her?

and can I be happy to see her happy with another guy?

will I be that gentleman?

**

" Ahsi! You're not answering me! " repeated his mother taken Daoming Si back from his deep thought.

" Yes ma ! "

" Who's that girl? " she interrogated him.

" oh, no one, no one Ma. Only some girl from school. " he replied.

" Well, according to that article, you're coming in the same car and leaving together still in the same car with her from the airport . So obviously not just some friend you met at the airport, hmm " his mother did not satisfied with his answer .

" She's a friend of Lei "

Daoming Si answered, he tried to make some sense.

" Oh really, where from? Since when Hua Ze Lei have a friend that I never familiar with and from where exactly? "

" I said she's from the same school with us. And Lei could have friends that we don't need necessary know about !"

" Alright then, what's her name? " his mother asked.

" Ma, why do you need to know? " Daoming Si reluctantly not wanting mention Shancai's name, absolutely not in front of his mother.

" You know why? So many gold-digger around AhSi, I'd like to protect Hua Ze Lei if I can "

" Ma, she's definitely not a gold digger! " he was hurt and upset too now. She was far from that type of girls.

" Why are you very defensive and defended her? Tell me the truth AhSi! Is she really Hua Ze Lei's friend or your's ? " probed his mother.

" She's our friend from school. "

" Right, now you're saying she's your friend too? Do you have anything to do with her? Is she your girl? Be honest " Daoming Feng could always detected if anyone telling a lie . Years of experienced,  countless people tried to conned her.

" No Ma, I swear, she's not my girlfriend! I really am telling the truth ! " ( She was) 

Just for once this only time, Daoming Si thank God they're broken up. He was technically didn't lie to his mother because at that time speaking they're really not together.

" Did you just swear? as I remember correctly, I only allowed you to end your engagement with Miss He Yuanzi because you said you wanted to focus on your study and you wouldn't have a girlfriend until you finish your school! "

Daoming Si responded, " I know. I remembered what I said "

" Now, what's her name? "

" Ma, really is not necessary, right  ? "

" AhSi, you could've  simply just tell me her name. If you don't, you know I will find out anyway. The way you protected this girl, really make me curious "

Daoming Si knew, there's nothing can prevent Daoming Feng found out about her name, her family, where her house, her background, even her family income if she wanted that information, basically everything!  No point of lying to his mother.

" Shancai " he uttered very softly as if he could pained her if he saying it any louder.

" Full name ! "

" Dong Shancai ."