Wedding dance

The bride and groom chosen one of the most popular song for their dancing,

" Perfect " by Ed Sheeran.

The both had already changed to their reception outfits. Gold colours themed. They're dancing beautifully and gracefully. They must had practiced and practicing many times.

Daoming Si glanced at Shancai, she looked immersed watching the couple dance.

Her eyes glistened, she overwhelmed, he noticed.

" you okay? " he asked.

" yeah, just I have never been to a family wedding before. It's very touching, eventhough I don't know my cousin well. But it's really really beautiful" Shancai said in low voice not to disturb other people.

" you never? " Daoming Si moved his head closer to her to listen to her.

" no. Have you? "

" My Sister's wedding 5 years ago. Also I attended a few weddings of our family's acquaintances." Ahsi answered.

" ah, yeah of course you are... "

" I can honestly say I have some ideas...what you expect from wedding ceremonies. But although they're same in principle, each of them are different.

My sister's Zhuang wedding was my perfect one for me.

I wish mine will be perfect too...

 Daoming Si felt blushed right after saying that, rather hoping Shancai didn't hear the last part.

Too late, Shancai heard it.

" Don't you think you are too young to think about wedding yet? "

Luckily Daoming Si recovered quickly and managed to give the very good answer.

" No, I don't think there's right or wrong time to think about it. Never too early. It's more about the right or the wrong person . Not the time "

" oh..." Shancai didn't expect that kind of answer from him.

" didn't you agree? " Ahsi looked directly into Shancai's eyes hoping she would approve.

Before Shancai could answer, suddenly everyone stood up.

🎶 I don't deserve this, you look perfect tonight 🎶

The first dance finished, and they're ended with a long sweet kiss.

Everyone clapped loudly!

The now newly husband, speaking proudly:

" Thank you, thank you! That's my — beautifully perfect wife song's choice.

Now for the second dance is my choice of song.

I believe all the guys here will agreeing with me... also experience same thing!

Yes yes, Can't take my eyes off you!

I invite everybody to dance together with us, please ! "

The music intro has started, everyone looked for each other's partners and making a way walking to the middle of the dance floor.

🎶 You're just too good to be true 🎶

" Shancai, wil you ..."