His wishes!

" We're on the way love, not long now. Just wait okay. We bring you pairs of flat shoes. Don't worry, it should be okay. How? Yes, Daoming Si helped us ."

Mrs Dong talked to her daughter in the car on the way to the wedding venue, tried to reassured her.

" How is she? " Mr Dong asked.

" She said, she worries she probably will look stupid like a little girl being the shortest among the other bridesmaids without her high heels " concerned Mrs Wong.

"Silly girl, she should not worry about something like that. " told her husband.

" Anyway, our daughter is very clumsy. She always causing trouble because of it. She must be more careful. Blessed her future husband, he would dying worry sick for the rest of his life! " remarked Mr Dong, shook his head.

"hey, don't joke like that. She is our precious daughter. She maybe clumsy, but she is not causing trouble " defended Mrs Dong.

( ... yes she's maybe clumsy, but that's why she is cute! )

Daoming Si added inside his head. Smiled. He had been listening to their conversation all the time.

Suddenly Mr Dong asked him a question, " Daoming Si, I wonder what are you doing after dropping us, only is if you ...you have spare time, would you like to come with us to the wedding. I meant, the wedding matrimony won't be that long, so you can join us for the reception. The food and drinks served should be traditional and usually nice. Obviously you are get used to with having nice food, but traditional wedding food maybe slightly different . well, of course only if you want to... "

Mr Dong not sure, Daoming Si most certainly going to refuse it, however only polite to ask he thought.

Little did he know, how happy Daoming Si is to receive that surprise invitation.

He only managed to ask, " but I am not invited, isn't it Wedding party for family and close friends only? "

He wanted to be sure he is wanted and invited.

" oh yes, but you are more than a family friend already. You are more than welcome! " Mr Dong replied, his wife only nodding agreed.

( What a statement ! Like music to his ears )

" but, that's only if you have no other important plan or something must do this afternoon? "

Daoming Si quickly answered before Mr Dong changing his mind.

" Oh....no no, I would love to come. That would be an honor to experience such as traditional things. I, — well my other plan can wait. I'll do it in other time.

Thanks for inviting me "

( Actually, nothing more I like to do. ————Thought Daoming Si )

" That's great. Shancai will be happy to have a friend with her " Mrs Dong said.

Daoming Si grinned while squeezing the steering wheels .

" hmm, but do you think I dress formal ... err good enough for attending a wedding ceremony? "

Obviously he has come prepared, in his car always have clothes collection ready for every occasions. Meetings, beaches, clubbing, overnight staying he has the set.

Mrs Dong laughing, " AhSi, what you're wearing now is immaculate enough. What possibly you change your clothes again into something better... I am afraid if you do, people will think you're the groom! "

Daoming Si and Mr Dong now laughing too.

( I wish!  Not far fetched Mrs Dong, Not far fetched! soon )