I'll drive

" are you losing your mind? "

Shancai whispered to Daoming Si, who has still grinning widely.

" why ?" he answered nonchalantly knowing exactly what Shancai meant.

" Don't tell me you're planning this! But of course not. Why on earth you willing to spend your weekend here, you're mad! " muttered Shancai, rather quietly not wanting her parents to hear.

" Didn't you the one suggested me to staying here tonight? Or you want me to driving back home now? huh! " challenged Daoming Si.

" Of course not. That would be irresponsible and dangerous! What i'm saying is why you offered to drive us to the wedding tomorrow. You're not our driver. We can take taxi you know, it's really not far for here " told Shancai.

" ... Shancai, it's been decided. Your parents agreed . No need to dwell on it.

You probably just tired. Please go to your room , have a rest " 

" Ayi, Shushu ... I'm sensing Shancai is tired. Perhaps we all should go to our rooms and get enough rest . I take my leave, good night. I need to pick up my change clothes from the car first . See you all tomorrow morning, at breakfast time? " Daoming Si suggested, stood up and slightly nodded his head.

" Alright, good idea. Good night to you too AhSi. Hoping you have good sleep. See you at breakfast about 8? Honestly you don't need to do it, and we really are very thankful. " Mr Dong stood up too, followed by his wife.

" Yes, thank you Daoming Si. " added Mrs Dong.

" at 8? right. Okay good night , night Shancai! " Daoming Si hurried himself out, avoided another scolded from her.

Shancai shook her head, ' silly boy ' .

———————

Just slightly after 8.30, Mr and Mrs Dong, Shancai and Daoming Si had finished their breakfast.

" I'll meeting you again in an hour at the lobby? Is that enough time for you to get ready? " asked Daoming Si.

" Well, actually we don't need to be there until 11 o'clock. The only need to get there early only Shancai. She needed to change into her bridesmaid gown and have a little rehearsal about what to do. " explained Mrs Dong.

" oh , I see. " Daoming Si slightly confused.

" That's right, the Ceremonial starting at 12. Then Wedding lunches at 2 PM . If you don't mind AhSi, can you take Shancai there, we can go on taxi later "

told Mrs Dong.

" no , Ma. I'll go on the taxi. Let Daoming Si taking you both " interrupted Shancai.

" It's fine , I'd rather you have someone to go with you. You don't mind , Daoming Si? " asked Mrs Dong.

( Absolutely no freaking mind! Perfect arrangement. )

" I'm happy to help whatever suit you best , Ayi. " answered Daoming Si in his polite manner.

" But I can drop Shancai and come back to pick you both . Plenty time. I know the venue not far from here only 10 minutes away. it's not a problem! " offered Daoming Si kindly.

" Really seriously ? How very kind of you " smiled Mrs Dong.

" yes, of course. Don't mention it "

( Daoming Si's heart so happy )