Shancai's shoes

" Is she okay? Really— really okay Daoming Si? can she walk? " Mrs Dong kept repeating the question.  She asked Daoming Si since he arrived back to the hotel to pick them up.

Shancai obviously phoned her parents and told them what happened.

"Yes,  Ayi. She's fine, otherwise I won't leave her there. Though because she sprained her ankle, she probably won't be able to walk with her shoes . Not in those her high heels shoes anyway."  Daoming Si gave his thoughts.

" oh dear, poor girl. I don't think she brought any other pairs of flat shoes. She can't wear her sneakers, oh no. I don't think barefoot will be appreciated. If only we have some decent flats shoes or sandals suitable for this kind of occasion. What we should do? "

Mrs Dong in panic moment.

" What's your suggestion? " Mr Dong asked his wife. who seemed uncertain what they could do 

"You go with Daoming Si to the wedding venue, I'll go to department stores to get her a nice comfortable shoes. At least one of us will be there  " said Mrs Dong.

" How will you go there ? " 

" I'll get taxi or bus " answered Mrs Dong.

" But that's take time. " Mr Dong disagreed. 

" ( well, we can't ask Daoming Si to take me to the shop and going to the wedding , can we? It's not on, not his responsibility. He already kind enough to offer to take us and Shancai here and there. We shouldn't take advantage of him ) " said Mrs Dong half whispered to her husband, so Daoming Si could not listened.

" ah, of course you're right. But there's no point I'll go there on my own either. I'll come with you to department stores first " decided Mr Dong.

" how about Daoming Si? He's been waiting for us " wondered Mrs Dong. 

".. we can tell Daoming Si, he can go to wherever his plan was, okay? tell him, we shouldn't bother him  " 

" yes agree.,  you tell him " 

Mr Dong then told Daoming Si, that their changed their plan.

" No need to worry about us, we can take the taxi, Daoming Si. Thank you for help " Mr Dong thanked him politely.

" Shushu, Ayi, please don't worry. I'll drive you to find Shancai's shoes. I know where's the nearest department store here. "

Daoming Si opened his passenger car's door, " Come on Ayi, we don't have much time right? "

" Ahsi, are you sure? " Mrs Dong slightly hesitant, looked at her husband agreement.

" I guessed, we have no choice but owed Daoming Si even more. We must think how to repay you and your kindness  "

Daoming Si put an half smiled, " absolutely no need for that. We're better hurry,  don't want to be late for the wedding, right? So, Let's go find her shoes . "

( Wow, today it's turned out I'm getting involved more in her family's  situation. I am helping them. But I kinda liked it. Why I feel excited about this? —-Daoming Si chuckled)