Having quality time together

"I think that's enough, AhSi "

Shancai couldn't believe how much Daoming Si order for the room service.

" and could we have the dessert too, yes the chocolate ice cream and mango sorbet ..., do you want one too? "

Shancai shake her head.

He just ignored what Shancai asked, " oh one Americano and one the best hot chocolate you have. Thank you. "

He finally finished ordering the room service.

" Alright, they said about 20 minutes. What you like to do now, while waiting? Watching movie? "

He jumped in the bed and sit by Shancai whom already half laying down in the bed, soon Ahsi joined her, she straightened up, " hey, you can still laying down."

told Ahsi.

"No I shouldn't, if you're in the bed too. "

" okay, up to you. How's your ankle, let me take a look before we watch movie? "

He examined her leg and give a little massage on her shin.

" or you want me to massage your leg instead? "

" no, no. No need ... " She pulled her leg, Shancai felt embarrassed now. Her face so red.

" Haha, don't worry. I won't do anything else. I told you being a basketball player, I know how to massage leg and feet. I am professional masseuse. "

" Still no need, but thank you "

" well, the offers still there, but in the meantime, you can choose what you want to watch "

He gave her the remote control.

Shancai accepted it and starting choosing the movie from tv channels, she wasn't really sure what kind of genres they both can watch together.

Drama, action, thriller, comedies or what..

She kept flicking the option for awhile.

" Is that too difficult to chose? " wondered Ahsi.

" Well, I don't know what you like to watch? "

" Me? no fuss. I mostly only watch action, marvel superheroes with the boys" told Ahsi.

" okay then, let's find some action movie"

" but like I said, it's what I watch with boys. With you I don't mind, drama or romance, don't girls usually watching those kind things. "

" did you watch romance dramas with the girls before? " asked Shancai surprised.

" oh no... but that's what Ximen and Meizuo said "

( Daoming Si remembered, his F4 friends talked about girls would cry and needed shoulder to cry on. He was absolutely certain he would willingly giving Shancai his broad shoulders for her to cry on. That would be romantic)

" How about "Titanic" that classic movie ? " he suggested.

" okay. If they have it "

Shancai thought just easy to agreed, rather than choose her own.

Luckily, the Jack and Rose love story was on the list.

***

After 10 minutes, their room services arrived.

Daoming Si ordered Tuna salad, Calamari, chicken and prawns in skewers ( he knew how Shancai loves her seafood) and french fries.

Of course with desserts , coffee for himself and hot chocolate for Shancai.

" wow Ahsi, I told you you ordered too much food! "

Daoming Si only shrugged his shoulders.

" you like water too? I'll get it for you. "

Without waiting for her answer, he got up and pouring the still water from the bottle into two glasses. He gave one for her.

" Shall we carry on watching on paused it? " Shancai asked.

" whatever you like ... "

" I think I feel a bit naughty, is not often I can watch movie in bed while munching something " said Shancai laughing.

" Ah, I don't mind doing a bit naughty together too. More naughtier the better for me .. hahaha ha"

Shancai pouted .

Daoming Si absolutely delighted Shancai feelings relax and comfortable with him more now.