DMS POV: my problem

Daoming Si message in F4 group chat:

' thanks guys, I owed you big time '

Ximen replied :

' No prob, Bro. But don't you worry, we will remind you for big pay back! '

Daoming Si answered :

' Name your price bro, name your price! '

________________

Daoming Si was laying on his bed, looking at the ceiling and he still have that big grin on his ever since he has back from school.

Even Mr Chu could not but noticed it. ' Young Master Daoming is happy. I wonder why, but at least his good mood would make the whole place in Daoming household happier '

Daoming Si finished all his dinner without complaining and before went to his room he said , " thanks for the lunches , Mr Chu "

However when Mr Chu asked if Young Master would like to bring packed lunches again for the next day, he refused, and said , " I let you know when I need them again " .

Mr Chu could only nodded and guessed, ' it probably girl's related '

Daoming Si keep playing with his phone, he always have the urge to press her number, but what's there an excuse.

His mind keeps thinking every scenarios that he could use.

In the end, his patience run out , he texted her, " are you sleep yet? "

' What an idiot ! what kind of text was that? What's she will thinking? '

' how embarrassing'

' I hope she ignore it '

Daoming Si tried to forget it, he's opening his laptop to focus on his study however he could not concentrated.

' useless! Why I feel like a teenage boy having a first crush , ugh '

' The frustating thing is, it happened to the same girl again. and that girl is so dense so stupid, so hard work. '

' Why can't I crushing on easy girls like Ximen or Meizuo? Those damn boys didn't need to lift their finger, with all the stupid chicks running to them, like literally running at them . Although, to be honest, if those kind girls running towards me, I will run a miles to avoid them as quick and as far as I can . They all look scary, dull, boring, intimidating, and seem like going to eat the boys alive' 

Daoming Si chuckled at his last thought.

He glanced at his phone again. Getting more anxious.

But why this stupid Shancai stll hasn't reply my text?

How could I sleep tonight knowing she ignored my message?

Daoming Si calling Mr Chu, " Mr Chu, can you run the bath for me ! "

I need to chill out, before I'll get so wind up! I must see her tomorrow and telling her my problem. Yes, she is my Problem!