Quite Quiet

A week almost gone.

It's Friday today, the last day of the first week of school.

Shancai barely seeing or heard about Daoming Si and his F4.

Not surprising because she avoided to go anywhere else at school other than her classroom, girls toilet, schools office and baking club.

She was definitely never went to school canteen, library and not walking especially nearer to sport hall, where the basketball court is.

" I am survived without seeing him at all for whole week Xiayou. I am sure I'll be alright now, next week and week after it's gonna be easier! I guess I must get over him, quickly than I thought!"

Shancai sounded very proud telling her best friend.

"  I am not convince! Yes, you succeeded avoiding him Shancai. It's not the same. The real test is what happened if you see him again? Are you gonna be fine ? Are you sure you are not going to be crumble? " Xiayou doubted her.

" You must facing him, bumping to him, talking to him then you can say it honestly how your feelings afterwards? " told Xiayou again.

" Xiayou, don't you see that Daoming Si didn't seem care. He's not bothered. He didn't try to contact me or try to see me. He is now probably realise he was wrong, I was right. We shouldn't met at all. It was a mistake!"

Shancai tried to convince XiaYou and mostly herself! 

Daoming Si POV

Little did Shancai know.

Daoming Si has a new habits since Monday, to come to school very early.

Shushu Yan had been told that he is now needed to be at school before 6:30 AM. He said he's under taken some new activity at school.

 When he arrived at precisely 6:30, he would then sitting on the bench for about 10-15 minutes. Sometimes reading some books or just playing games on his phone.

After that, he would walking to nearer school gate and waiting for her to be arrived at school from her routine bus journey.

He obviously hiding behind a big tree, slightly afar from the crowd other students.

He waited until she entered her class before he will going to his own classroom.

He memorised by heart all her timetables and her school activity.

He knew she's running the baking club on Wednesday lunch time and she will staying after school to clean up the activity room after they done their baking activity.

He even knew, they baked pineapple pie this week! 

He knew, Shancai and Xiayou never went to their special bench to have their lunch anymore.

At first he was hoping Shancai and Xiayou would going to the canteen instead.

But after 2 days they never showed up, he expected they ate somewhere else.

It's turned out, they just staying in their class for lunches.

He waited until she got on the bus first, before he walked to the school car park, where Shushu Yan parked the car then back home, later than most other students.

Yes, Daoming Si has new routine. Go to school early and back home late.

The other F4 knew about this but never say anything. It's his privacy.

Just letting him dealing with his own trouble, Daoming Si's way.