Friday morning, first plan.

" Mr Chu, can you put those 3 special packed lunches in the car " told Daoming Si.

" Morning Young master Daoming. What time are you going today Earlier than normal time week? Usually you are leaving round 6.30 AM . " Mr Chu asked Daoming Si.

" Yes, Mr Chu. I need to be at school at 6.45 at least today. There is something I need to do before school "

" Certainly young Master. I see, you are driving to school today, according Mr Yan "

" yes, Mr Yan can take a break today. I just feeling driving today. " remarked Daoming Si.

" Very well, AhSi "

Sometimes his butler called him by his nickname, if in private and nobody around. Daoming Si being a young and moderate person, did not mind at all.

He did not think that as disrespectful for him, he even insisted.

Although in front of other people and his mother, President Daoming Feng, he would not dare and stick to the old tradition always calling him " Master Daoming "

*******

Previous night before, after Lei dropped him at his house from their disaster Weekday night out, Daoming Si spent hours planning his move about approaching Dong Shancai again.

He was too excited and fully confident, Shancai missed him as much as he missed her.

Although that was his strategy to win her over. It wasn't easy for him, but he must stick to his plan. No pain-no gain philosophy.

No contact for days, then asking her to go out with him today for a surprise.

Guarantee, she will not be able to refuse. My brilliant plan!

 ( so he thought)

************

Daoming Si arrived at school very early, he had time to put those 3 packed lunches he brought away in his locker.

Well, actually not really a normal locker like the other students.

He and the F4 have almost like a huge size of wardrobe/cupboard, they could keep their spare clothes, shoes, socks, bags, games kits , all different kinds balls, rackets, swimming trunks all sorts.

Basically if all the necessary and more.

Straight after put them aside, he rushed to the school gate again.

Keep on eye for the arrival of a certain girl.

He memorised her bus timetables for long time.

' Any minute now, she should be arriving '

Soon, he saw her walking slowly entering school gate.

She didn't look so happy. ' Wonder why? I hope she is not in a bad mood. Is it her time of the month? '

Daoming Si knew it the biological reason from his study, but still making him blushed.

" Morning Shancai' " He approached her with such a confidence.

" Hi, Daoming Si " Shancai responded, she quite surprised to find him suddenly greeted her again.

" You early! "

" Not really. I always coming this time to school, but you just never see me " Daoming Si smirked.

Shancai put on her smile, she didn't know what to answer to that.

She walked slightly faster and left Daoming Si behind.

" Hey, Shancai wait. I need to speak to you "

Shancai stopping watching and nervously asked, " what about? "

" Let's have lunch together. I brought you and your friend lunches. " Daoming Si said.

" What? Why? I bring my own lunch too. No need, but thank you"

Daoming Si couldn't hide his disappointment, but of course it was his fault, he didn't tell her. More than that, she seemed very distant.

It wasn't the kind reaction he was hoping for from her.

But he will not give up.

" That's okay, we still eating together right? or we can exchange or sharing our foods. "

" I don't think you would fancy mine " Shancai almost laughing.

" I do. I'll see you there. Don't be late "

Daoming Si left her half running, before Shancai changed her mind.