That's what Xiayou for!

Unlike Daoming Si who had chosen to lock himself inside his bedroom and turned off his phone off the whole weekend, Shancai after her saying good bye to him at the cafe in the mall, she went to Xiayou's place.

She spent all her Saturday cried in Xiayou's bed.

It's her first love, eventhough she didn't want to admit it, and her first brake up.

Shancai didn't want her parents know. She put a brave face when she's back home.

She told her parents, she just watched a very sad movie with Xiayou when her Ma asked why her eyes puffed up.

Her parents just believed her and thought she just silly kid.

On Sunday, Xiayou came to her house. Usually on Sunday Shancai's parents visiting their relatives or friends.

So she thought it's better not leave her alone, she knows how sensitive Shancai was.

That's how the difference Daoming Si and Shancai faced the harshest reality in life.

***********

" Come on Shancai , go to the bench! "

" no—Xiayou. Can we just eat lunch here... or somewhere else? " pleaded Shancai.

" Why? He won't be there for sure! It was our secret place, just us! .. before you you invited him to have lunch with us. He won't dare to go there again. Now we banned him! " reasoned Xiayou.

" I didn't think I invited him. Beside it's school property not our's, everyone have the same right to sit there. I know he will not going there, probably ever now. But I still can't bring myself being in the places that reminded me of him" said Shancai, she suddenly feeling hurt again.

" okay , okay I understand. You need time to heal yourself. But trust me, the soon you find the courage to face it, the quicker your heart got mended.  Then you feel better. You must going down to the lowest point first before everything will go back up to normal again. Of course in the meantime, you can always count on me! " Xiayou gave her friend a warm hug.

" I'm your shoulder to cry on " she added.

" Thanks! But please don't make me cry again. " Shancai whispered, " not in school! I'm trying my best to be strong! " 

" Shancai, you're the strong one ! You were the one who broke off with him! You decided. You know what's best for you ! " Xiayou, tried to comfort her best friend with her persistence and optimistic words.

" I know, but it still didn't make the pain any less " Shancai about to cry again.

" maybe—maybe because I didn't mean to hurt him ... I keep remember how sad he was "

" or maybe because you are still like him Shancai? "

" You are not helping Xiayou! "

" am I right? "

Shancai not replying. That's so obvious, as clear as day.

Xiayou looked at the time, she sighed " oh — we must eat our lunches now. I don't wanna die of hunger! You have the choice of dying because of love and that's sound more romantic and honourable—- while I am not ! " 

Note: Not much happening, but I feel the need to write about them today. I missed them.