Sweet Short Journey in the car

" Come on Shancai, please get in the car " remarked Daoming Si, opened the passengers door.

He grinned widely.

" I can take cab, you know. " Shancai sighed but she finally gave in and sit in front.

" I know, but I don't see the point. I'm here now, and I am very certain my car is

smell nicer and more comfy than the taxi. " 

" Don't you agree ? " He said winked at her.

Daoming Si climbed up to the driving seat, and drove off.

Shancai didn't make a comment.

" Beside I think your parents are much more comfortable you're going with me than with some strangers. "

" but I told you millions times, I don't want to owe you Daoming Si. Well, I'll take it back, I don't want owed you more than we already did. " shrugged Shancai.

" I don't remember I lent you something or money . So technically you're not owed me anything "

" See, you're doing it again. By driving us here and there. Don't that think  we're owed you petrol money, and wasting your time, huh? " uttered Shancai.

" haha! Wasting my time? Let me be the judge of that " Daoming Si responded quickly.

( you don't know the half of it , Shancai ! Said AhSi to himself) 

" I see. Okay then, if you insisted that you rather paying money to taxi driver, you can give the money to me. I'll take it. If that's will make you feel better, okay .. " said Daoming Si nonchalantly.

" what! .. but I don't know how much? I never need to use the taxi before. I always use busses " muttered rather shocked Shancai.

" how much you paying the taxi fare? I don't know. Very rare I use the taxi service myself " answered Daoming Si.

" then I don't know what's is fair to give you. I don't— I don't have money much money with me now. I don't know you'll asked me to pay you now. " said Shancai.

" hey, I didn't ask you. It was you the one insisted to talking about money, remember?" chided Daoming Si.

" okay, okay. You win! I will paying you next week " told Shancai.

" Pay me anytime. Happy now? " grinned Daoming Si.

" Yes. Deal. I will find how much taxi fare will be, so it will be fair " uttered Shancai. She hoped won't be that expensive.

" As you wish " chuckled Daoming Si who really not didn't give a damn about the amount of money, as he more than happy that has more excuse to see her.

Shancai pouted.

Daoming Si smirked.