Nice shoes, nice chats

" Shancai ah you there, are you okay, honey? "

Mrs Dong almost running to the ladies dressing room and searched for her daughter.

She quickly examined her ankle. Slightly red but not swelling much.

" yeah. I am fine, still pain but hopefully not broken. Daoming Si said only ankle sprained. I hope he's right. " Shancai said.

" right. We hope so too. Here we bring you flat shoes, at least you don't have to barefoot. Now you choose... I think we've got 2 , err 3 pairs here for you to chose "

" oh thanks a lots Ma! These shoes are really beautiful "

They were Black Gucci, Beige Dior and the white colour were Jimmy Choo.

Everyone in the dressing room convinced those shoes were faked. they could not be genuine, they were very expensive branded shoes.

For a second they're thought they're real because they were really looked like the best quality stuffs. But they're judging Shancai's family not that rich, so no way they can afford them.

" Don't thank me. Thanks Daoming Si, they got them for you " explained her ma.

" Not him again! " shouted Shancai.

" hush don't scream! He insisted and to be honest we were panicked and running out the time, we just agreed quickly when he offered. We didn't know he bought more than one pairs. We will tell him later , we will pay for the other two pairs , okay? " told her Ma.

" Maaa, you're kidding right? Ba must have selling his car to pay for these shoes. These are genuine! " Shancai sighed.

" alright, alright. We'll thinking of something else to repay him back. Now is not the good time to discuss. Just chose the one you like best " told her Ma.

Shancai finally chosen the white one, it goes with her light blue bridesmaid dress. Everyone in the dressing room looked at her putting on her white Jimmy Choo shoes with envy.

I guessed they've heard their conversation.

" Yes, I think those are suit you. Try to stand up and walk a little. "

Shancai stood up and walked around the room.

" That's such a relief ! You are still managed to walk. Now, I need to look for your Ba. He should waiting outside the room. "

Mrs Dong left the dressing room to tell her husband that Shancai's shoes trouble had been sorted.

————-

"why are you here?" Shancai quizzed him.

She was wandered outside the ladies dressing room, after 5 minutes her Ma still not back to her.

" Because I am invited " Daoming Si answered calmly.

" No, you're not. You didn't know them. They are my family, even me I didn't know most of them, except some of their names. Who's invited you? " probed Shancai again confused.

" Shushu and Ayi, your parents. " said Daoming Si.

" No, they wouldn't. How come I didn't know. When? " Shancai staring at him.

" Today " 

Daoming Si flashed his smiled.

" I see, that's why you bought these shoes. Did you invited yourself? " accused Shancai .

" No , no. That's not my intention at all. I bought those shoes, because I wanted to help. They're offered me to join them. It just somehow they're think I should come to eat the food at the reception. After all it's almost lunch time. How can I refuse? Great food , huh! I come for food ! " Daoming Si smirked, a little lie won't hurt.

" oh okay then. Bye " Shancai about to go back to the dressing room again.

" okay, see you again soon. Good choice by the way!  Those white ones  looks good on you. "

" Thanks to you! "

" You're welcome. Admit it, I have good taste " teased Daoming Si.

" in women shoes? " snapped Shancai.

" ouch! " Daoming Si chuckled happily but pretended to get offended.