at 11 PM

" I'm taking my leave now, Ayi, Shushu. It's getting late! " Daoming Si excuse himself. It was already 9 o'clock in the evening.

" O yes. Sure sure, we won't hold you any longer. Tomorrow is school day. " said Mrs Dong.

" Shancai will see you out. Come on Shancai! " told Mr Dong.

" Do I have to? " Shancai slightly feeling uneasy. Being alone with Daoming Si is always awkward.

" Be polite! He is our guest " said Mr Dong again.

" It's fine Shushu. I can see myself out . " Daoming Si responded with a smile.

He didn't want to make her hated him again because she's being forced. 

Mrs Dong glanced at her daughter, Shancai took a deep breath then followed her father's order to accompany him to walk to his car.

" Thank you Shancai, you don't have to walk with me ." Uttered Daoming Si when they were already outside the house.

" well, you've heard what they said " she replied.

" Then —thank you." Daoming Si said sincerely.

" AhSi, I am the one who should be thanking you, as you know. " Shancai told Daoming Si awkwardly.

" I know, but you don't need to say it. I understand. Honestly! And you're  welcome " 

That part of patience-ness and understanding's Daoming Si are very rare shown.

" Now, I must go, bye Shancai "

" yeah, bye Daoming Si "

Daoming Si got inside his car, switched the engine on.

Shancai already started walking back home, when Daoming Si lowered his car's window, and called her back , " Shancai, please don't be a stranger! See you at school tomorrow! "

Then he drove on.

************

Shancai back to her house and straight to her bedroom.

Shancai POV :

'What he meant by ?' -See you at school tomorrow- ' just saying it like that '

' Is he really think people can be friends again after broke up? '

' Can we be normal? like nothing has ever happened between us before? After we had that almost kiss —- or was it a kiss? Everything was blur, yeah because I try to erase it from my memory. He is a boyfriend material, handsome and always kind to me. But always remember why we broke up, the reason was clear there is no future for us. Why started something that you know very well will ended up badly"

' That's it — be strong Shancai '

' be reasonable. '

' My family, Ma and Ba and my best friend XiaYou will suppot me '

' I was completely and utterly survive for the whole week. I was fine, yes more than fine without seeing him one bit. '

' Focus on my study, that's my future! I decide! '

Shancai feels better after her meditation. She obviously cleared her mind. Somehow since Daoming Si entered her life, her mind was always cloudy.

Whether he was invited or not, Daoming Si face and voice always keep popping in and out in her dreams or her mind. Daoming Si invaded my space.

Now he is gone for good. I kicked him out. I will feel better and lighter. Yes!

at 11 PM

Text from Daoming Si.

*Shancai, I'll meet you tomorrow at lunch in the usual bench. You can take XiaYou too if you want. I'll bring us lunches! AhSi *