club-bing

" AhSi, don't be spoilsports! Didn't you the one who wanted to come here?" said Meizuo annoyed.

" I did not specifically saying I wanted  to come here. I said lets hang out tonight"

AhSi replied stubbornly.

" Yes, but we are here now and what's the problems having others join us? This is normal hang out.  The more the merrier! " Ximen chipped in defending MeiZuo.

" Why can't we having fun. Just us ! " retorted Ahsi.

" Do we need others? and particularly Girls ? " 

" Yes actually , particularly girls! Definitely girls! I'm straight guys , I don't know about you . But I prefer dancing with them. Much more exciting. I am going to invite some of pretty ones here ! " told Meizuo, stubbornly too.

He buzzed an intercom, " Hey Lita ... do you know any one or two pretty girls like to accompany us here? It's so quiet here. We need lighting up a mood a bit "

Daoming Si glared at him and snorted. " I'm not interested. "

" We are! " Shouted Meizuo and Ximen in unison.

Lita on the other side chuckled, " Sure, Meizuo. Its your lucky day.  My good friends here too , tonight. They're cool and fun and unbelievably gorgeous girls. They are obviously having their own private party, but I am sure I can persuade them to join you guys. of course the more the merrier. Yeah... you're welcome ! Just wait ".

" This is not the kind of stuff I am thinking you know, I don't think Lei wants either" yelled AhSi.

Lei only shrugged.

" Well, we'll see ... " Ximen winked at Meizuo, both laughing and ordered some more drinks and some selections of snacks and nibbles for the girls.

A few minutes later, a group of 5 girls came, they could see through the glass wall from the inside. Meizuo opened the door, Lita barging  in straight away and introduced all the girls names to them. Daoming Si not paid attention whatsoever.

Daoming Si still refused to give those girls cheek to check welcome, unlike his friends Meizuo and Ximen. Lei also only shook hands.

" Have fun ladies, guys ! Buzz me if you all need anything ! But maybe you don't need to, I'll pop in time to time anyway, to check haha " Lita smiled flirtously aimed at Daoming Si.

Daoming Si almost want to vomit. What the hell! 

The others laughing loudly, Daoming Si hated it.

—————-

Daoming Si had a plan to spending time with his friends originally only killing time, Thursday evening. Then the next day on Friday, or he will rewarding himself with contacting Shancai regarding her cooking lesson on Sunday.

He could not wait to see is there any hints of her missing him after he restrained himself not to make any contact whatsoever with Shancai.

He pretty sure, Shancai will definitely miss him.

He just can't wait any second longer.

However, firstly he must survive this torture event the whole time first which unfortunately brought up by himself. He so regretted now.