"interesting couple"

It's not surprising everyone in the building, wondering who was the handsome guy who seemed unbelievably caring to the tiny bridesmaids - limping tiny bridesmaids. Clearly she couldn't walk properly.

Some guests couldn't help themselves to express their minds. Talking amongst each others.

"Woah, that girl is so lucky! , that guy looking like a model! His face somehow familiar like I've seen on TV or magazines but I can place it where I seen him"

" And who's that bridesmaid? Is she a family of the bride? I haven't not seen her before "

" I heard her name was Shancai, Mr Dong's only daughter " whispered some people.

" Who is Mr Dong? "

" oh the family from the other town, no wonder we dont know her or him "

" so, that guy mustn't be her brother! I doubt, that's her boyfriend either, their appearances are not matching. She must be a millionaire, so that guy willing to sacrifice to be with her "

" yes, I think so too, looks his clothing are all branded. Must be expensive. She must bought them for him "

Hearing all their chatters Daoming Si really crossed.

He and Shancai couldn't avoided to hear those comments.

Lots of them were very negative and judgemental.

He was thinking to answering them and put the straight.

However Shancai hold his hands and pleaded to him, ' Please no. Ignore them. They know any better. Explaining to them won't make any better, it's only put us in awkward situations and attracts more attention "

Daoming Si had to listen to Shancai as he didn't want to upset her more.

" you know the situation with my foot already making me stand out. Adding you keep fussing me around - argh, if we're not careful we will take the limelight from the married couple, the bride and the groom. We don't want that? Do we?" said Shancai.

" but they're spreading bad words about you. I just feel I need to clarify the fact and I must defending you, your reputation!" explained Daoming Si still fuming.

" haha Ah Si, don't you think its actually more of your reputation here being compromise, more than me. " told Shancai to him.

" uh, I couldn't care less about me. But yeah I think you're right, we shouldn't taking the attention from the married couple. It's should be their day! We will have our turn one day...very easy to get both of got noticed. We are very interesting couple-- ehmm people " corrected Daoming Si smiled and trying to calm himself.

Obviously it's already too late, for some guests couldn't stop themselves to prying on the unusual couple. Especially Daoming Si ended up pairing with Shancai and joined the other best men too.

After the short matrimonial ceremony, the reception begins.

They were put sit next to each other with the others young bridesmaids and the best men. Prior to the ceremony they're all introduced to each others, obviously only their names. Shancai deliberately asked him not to mention his family's name to avoid any further complicated questions. Only -AhSi -that's it.

" So Ahsi, what's your relationship with little Shancai? " inevitably the first question one bridesmaid asked, which was obviously the question in everybody's mind.

Shancai deeply sighed- here we go.