not much happened here

" Shancai, will it be okay if you wait here outside the lobby alone? I'll go get the car and bring it to the front reception? "

... or you'd prefer walk to the carpark? " Daoming Si rethinking again.

" I think you're better stay here. "

Shancai nodded.

Both of them aware there were some people filming them with their phones from a distance.

" It's fine, we can't stop them, what they're going to do anyway. okay "

" Don't worry I'll be quick "

Daoming Si run to his car, luckily it wasn't that far.

He was quickly drove back to Shancai.

Opened the passenger door, " Let me help you to get in the car "

" thanks ! "

" no one bothering you when I wasn't there? "

Shancai shaked her head.

" Alright, let's go now " said Daoming Si.

" yeah "

During the car journey to the hotel, Daomingsi kept talking to take mind off.

Actually he was mixed feelings, he was very concerned with her feet and hoping it will not get any worse but also he was feeling proud of himself being like a responsible boyfriend to her.

He smirked of that thought 'responsible boyfriend'.

I don't feel a burden or a chores to looking after her at all, which is surprised him.

Something tells him, he quite like that feeling. Having able to proved not just to her but to her parents, Ayi and Shush, he felt so matured and reliable person.

" Are you sure you don't need to go to hospital to check it out? "

" no, I am sure. It should be better soon "

" well, if any changes just tell me, more pain, swelling. I'll take you to see my doctor "

"okay, stop baby-ing me "

" but I like baby-ing you. I like the feeling I am useful to you. Stop complaining! "

" I wish people seeing this gentle side of you "

" ah, I think this kind side of me, only exclusive to the people I chose only. Consider yourself special! "

Daoming Si seek for Shancai's hand and squeezed it gently, however he did not take his hand out straight away, instead he kept holding her hand.

It feels right.

" Daoming si... "

" I keep telling you, just call me AhSi, less formal for people close to me"

Shancai let out a nervous laugh.

" Ahsi, don't you need your hand on the steering wheel? you suppose to hold steering wheel with both hands "

AhSi laughed.

" You're right. But it feel nicer holding yours though... "

" but we don't want an accident "

" that's true. Anyway the hotel is not far now. I'll continue it later. haha "

" ... beside I didn't hear you saying disagree with me about the fact holding hands are nicer "

He stroked top of her hands softly with his thumb before retracting his hand off hers.

****

Daoming Si walked Shancai to her hotel.room.

After let herself in, she awkwardly asked him, " are ypu coming in? "

What a music to his ears, " thought you'd never asked " with big grin on his face.

Shancai blushed feeling embarrassed.

' actually, I would've invited myself anyway if you didn't " Ahsi added.

" just only talking okay, not anything else. "

" haha , Shancai of course. What else possible we going to do? You scare me now. Although, your feet is hurt, at least I know, you won't kicking me, I am safe from your violence "

" Ahsi !! "

" okay, okay. We will just sit on your bed and talking, Okay "

" Good! " told Shancai

" However, I am slightly hungry, shall we order some room service? "

" Now that's a good idea Ahsi " she finally relaxed grabbed a menu card and started to choose.

Meanwhile Daoming Si just too happy, he just didn't care anymore whatever she will chosen.