1

(edited to write this note)

⭕‼️‼️‼️‼️ PLEASE READ THIS NOTE ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

So, here's the thing
I am an amateur writer.

I am learning new things every day...and after that I am finding my previous mentality wrong.

I write a story, and than when I read it again, there's always something I disagree to.

So, please if there's something like that, be kind and understanding to me.

I am not ready to be criticised, I am a big softy.

I edit my story everytime I read it.

I am trying my best to not to offend/insult anyone.

Thank for reading.

And you can continue if you want.

••••••••••••

Do you believe in fate?

Or

Do you believe in making your own fate?

I know before watching the second one many of you agreed to first.

I wrote this novel in order to write fluff but my oh-so-obsession with blood,sweat and tears takes it somewhere else. But i am trying okay.

__A_ssassin__©

••••••••••••••••❤️••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••❤️•••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••❤️•••••••••••••

....WELCOME....

I-- A common girl.

With  chocolate brown hair, dark brown orbs and medium height--- I never measured so don't mind it.

I was-- maybe a introvert, then again I never thought if I am introvert or extrovert.

if one were to decide your personality by the number of friends you have than about me, I had one best friend --- Brisha Martin.

We had many common features, many time we got to hear that we look like real sisters.

My life took a turn when Brisha transferred to another school.

I was left alone in my school because I was not close to other students other than her.

I was pushed out of my shell.

Slowly I adjusted.

Maybe because of my little extrovert features.

I began to talk to everyone.

That was the time when I realize -- I never had talked to anyone else then Brisha -- I never realized that they were also a part of my life.

Slowly, I got experienced-- so much experiences that I can read people.

My interest towards psychology grew.

While reading about psychology, I fell in love with reading.

Well, I entered the world of reading novels.

And my imagination ran wild.

My observing nature upgraded day by day.

Reading stories with different point of view increased my understanding of people.

I began to think with other's point of view.

I was proud of myself.

Well, In my cycle of life, I read a Novel.

Not that it was my first time reading a Novel. it's just--agh!

I was sucker for Mafia and stuffs novels.
Nah, I don't like that type of men is real life (or maybe I do) but I used to read those novels whenever I was free. (Talk about loneliness.)

The Male lead of the novel was a Mafia named Roderic Martínez, and the Female lead -- Crystal white-- was a sweet angel.

The plot begins when Roderic, accidentally kidnapped Crystal instead of her best friend, he locked her up to black mail her best friend's father.
And she hated him, then they fell in love with each other.( Don't ask how they reached from a to z, That's the whole plot of the novel.)

When Roderic realized that he had kidnapped the wrong person he freed her.
There were various scenes where he ' accidentally ' appeared when she was in danger and she fell for him.

The Male lead had trauma because of his childhood. Female lead comforted him.

It was fine because I was shipping them but--

There came a event where  got to knew that Hero had 'kidnapped' her 'best friend's ' Father for some reasons.

Then she said so many heartful things to him, he had a miserable past, like seriously!!! was author drunk while writing his past? I mean, it's like trend to give the main character a miserable past.

When he was a child his father and mother were kidnapped by someone.

They tortured his parents infront of him so cruelly.

The reason why he became Mafia and he killed all of them.

He get nightmares in which he starts to cry , Heroine was the only one who saw him crying.

So when he kidnapped her friend's father she spouted many cruel words including--

" What do you think you are,huh,just a few days ago you were miserably crying over some dream, to think I ever felt sorry for you, that's the punishment of God for you, the person who Just knows how to kidnap weak people."

The words hurted him, but he was so in love with heroine, he begged her to return to him, his condition was miserable.

This was the point when I started hating the Heroine.

He trusted her enough to show her his miserable side, and she, THE female lead used his weakness against her. She doesn't deserve his trust. She doesn't deserve his dependence.

He was broken within.
And she gave him false hope.
I don't even know how author wrote that he trusted her again.

Trust is like a thread, if it breaks once, it cannot be mended, even if you mend it there will be a knot in it.

Maybe escaping from my reality made me sink in his reality.

I felt the emotions of his which author failed to write.

I cried.

I wanted to comfort him.

I died.

It started.

•••••••••••••••