The Female lead herself

💙A little theatre.💙

It's difficult.

Kind of difficult.

Meeting you is difficult.

But still have to do.

Because it's for you.

You caught me like a flu.

And I love you.
                                 By- Diana wright !

*Phew*

I finished writing my new poem for Roderic.

But.... what's the connection of flu with him?
Oh! Whatever! It's my poem and It depends on me whether it make sense or not... right?not like anyone is reading is gonna read it from somewhere.... or other world

💙 Ends.💙

DIANA'S POV

DIANA'S POV

The HAVEN is a two story house. Infront of which is a garden with pavement in the middle which reach the main door.

There's a green house in the backyard. Many flowers, the sweet smell of flowers always fill it.

Diana, resides here with her mother who adopted her and five adopted kids.The eldest one is Adrian. In five of them two are twin boys. One named Zach and other Zeke.
They are youngest, 5 years old.

A seven years old girls name Olivia, she is the one who dragged me from that market. Remember?
now the  8 years old boy named Caleb.

I think it will take time for me to learn their name.

Oh, and i forgot one more person-- Dove-- she lives in the neighbourhood and is a great help in taking care of these kids.

Surprisingly the kids are well-mannered. I can't describe the shock i felt when Adrian woke up before me and  cooked breakfast, it was omlette and toast with coffee. He was like those cool male leads in their childhood.

Than, again I am inside a novel.

A freaking novel.

Sometimes sorrow engulfs me thinking, what if I woke up one day, and it's all turn out to be a dream.

Come on Diana it's not time for you to overthink.

So, where was I? Oh yeah, those twins they always stick together and began to cry if separated. So, adorable.

" Elder sis! Don't take those muddy shoes inside the house, how many times I have to remind you." It was Adrian. I was returning form the green house...well, rest you heard.

I can't believe I am being nagged by a 11 year old.

I pouted. When Adrian shook his head and muttered something like ' she will never grow up'.

" Diana! " Diana's mother who is now mine called me, from the kitchen, where i dragged my feet lazily.

" Yes mom!" She was looking through the cabinets and then writing something on a piece of paper.

" Go for grocery shopping with Adrian, we need essentials...here buy all the things written here." She handed me the slip, and went to Adrian as i sulked . I have no plans to go out in human world.

" Adrian, don't let her do anything stupid..okay?" You got to be kidding me right now, why do I need a kid to take care of me? I am mature now.

" Now go!and yes, cross road carefully! Don't talk to strangers..." After a long speech which was mostly directed to me because of God knows what reason, i finally went to human world-- I mean for grocery shopping.

• • •

" Crystal! Why are we at this cheap place? Let's go to your favourite restaurant."

My ears perked open when,the familiar name was called behind me.

After me and Adrian finished grocery shopping, we stopped at a cafe near our Haven, this cafe is here from thirty or more years, it's the owner's family property...now managed by a middle-aged couple with a girl child. Their emotions are connected to this restaurant.

I peeked behind to get a glimpse only to find their back facing me, they both wore hoodies one brown and another white.

I was trying my best to look at their face when the one in white uttered joyfully
" Just taste the food here once Cora, it's amazing."

My palms started sweating, my throat went dry as i unconsciously stood up from my place, looking at the two of the who just turned towards me.

Cora, Female lead's bestfriend and the fl herself.

• • • • • •