Wasn't she orphan?

The voice which never fails to make my heart beat abnormally.

The voice which makes my throat dry, mind drunk.

The voice of love of my life.

" ...Roderic..what are you doing here?" I flinch as I heard female lead's voice.

My heart.

" As they say rumors can't be trusted, on contrary to what I have heard, Mr. Martínez doesn't seem to know the value of time." Amber says to Roderic. Seems like she came to meet him. For business purposes? Or something else?

" Since when did someone dared to spread rumours about me, Ms. Anderson." He said, as I finally built my courage to look up.

My breath hitched as I saw him in suit.
Navy blue suit on his perfect build, he seem to have recovered.
No dark circles. No depressing aura surrounding him.  The aura around him was dominating and powerful as described in the novel. My love looks fine now.

"...h..ah! No.."  Amber girl was flustered.
She was taking out her anger on wrong person.
The female lead look at Amber and than at Roderic. She had a sad look on her face.
Maybe she is jealous.

Oh wait, Did Roderic purposely arrange this scenario to make her jealous?

I look as the female lead suddenly turned and starting going outside the cafe .

My heart squeezed as he held her hand.

That's it. I can't anymore.

I held dove's hand immediately and dragged her outside through the back door.

"..What happened?" Dove asked anxiously.

" Nothing." Just my heart. I am pathetic.

I was hurrying through the crowd anywhere but here.

I need peace. I need to calm down.

It was not until we reached a park I stopped.

I sat on the bench near a tree.

"Diana? Hey? What happened? Are you fine?" I felt dove panicking.

" I am. "

" Diana."

"Hmm"

" You are getting on my nerves." I look at her who stood infront of me with her hands on her hips.

" Tell me what happened otherwise I will tell your mother about this crazy incident" Seriously?

" Dove, we simply shouldn't get involved in those people's matter."

Dove seem to have understood the meaning behind my words. She sighed and sat beside me.

We sat in silence for almost twenty minutes. It was relaxing.

" Diana."

" Hmmm"

" When will you tell her about it?" Dove asked.

" Who and what?" I was genuinely confused.

" Your mother about your father."  It was as if thunderbolt struck me.

My body started to tremble. What is she saying?
Wasn't I , wait Diana an orphan.

Who is her father?

" Diana relax it's okay if you don't want to talk about it.*" Dove held my hand and started rubbing it . Maybe my complexion looks bad .

My body was behaving abnormally. Symptoms of trauma? How? When?

" Dove, I want to be alone" I wanter to smile but my facial muscles refused my command.

She nodded and stood up.

"Diana, As a friend I would say, you need to face it. Running away won't solve anything."

My body refused to show any sign that I have heard what she said.

Through the fences, I stared at her figure which slowly got merged in the crowd outside the park.

What's happening? Why don't I have Diana's memory? What's the reason behind this abnormal behaviour?

Is it even real? What even is real?

What can I do? Who can give me answers?
Who can help me? Please help me.

" Nice to see you again..... Doctor."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/n:

Heyaaa bootiful hoomans.
Here's an update for you all .

WE HAVE REACHED 11K READS HAHAHAH!

🎉🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

That's why I updated hoho!

I had planned to update on Sunday but the number of reads and your bootiful comments made me update.

And Diana needs to get her sh**s together.

Don't worry it won't take long, although as a human she need to go through this other wise what else would make her stronger??

One needs to pay the price of what they have.
---- Me the almighty Maybe hooman author.

Not edited.*pretend there's an emoji of your smiling face*