Date and dilemma.

Love is most graceful form of self destruction.

I have read it somewhere. I don't remember where exactly.

With the passing days the memories are getting hazy, I am scared.

I didn't count how many days passed after he left. Mostly because I don't want to hurt myself more.

Pain is more painful when we acknowledge it.

Partly, the reason would be, I am still sane.

I have responsibilities. My kids, my...? Family.

Nothing much had changed in the daily routine from the time before he came here to live.

Sending kids to school, some therapy giving sessions, groceries shopping and every day stuffs

The few things which seem to have changed are I have started to think more than before. Overthinking.

Something feels amiss.

I can't quite put finger on it. But I seem to be missing something important.

" Diana, wanna go on a coffee date?" Dove asked with a wink.

Her brown dress fits her perfectly.

"Sure." I also need to get thoughts off my mind.

I would have argued about her choosing a place far from haven when there's literally a cafe behind it.I don't seem to have energy to do so.

" Diana?" We were on our way to cafe.

"...Hmmmm?" I took a glance at her.

" Is something bothering you?"

" Not really" something is.

We were quiet the rest of the walk. It wasn't awkward.

•••••••••••••••••••••

" Should I arrange a date for you?"

*Cough* *cough* *cough*

" Hey , hey, relax..I was just asking" Dove rubbed my back as I choked on my water.

It took me a while to calm down.

" You look down ever since he left, that's why I suggested." Dove carefully putted the words.

" I am fine."

I sighed. I don't wanna talk.

" Diana"

"Hmmmm?"

" You never consulted with your mother about that again, Did you give up?"

The alarm in my mind started to ring.

Never consulted about what? I don't have any memory of that. What am I supposed to say?

"AAAAH--!" We heard a shrill voice from the corner of the cafe.

" ARE YOU BLIND OR WHAT?!YOU RUINED MY DRESS!!DO YOU EVEN KNOW IT'S PRICE!! YOUR LIFE COSTS AS MUCH AS THIS DRESS"

The waiter seem to have accidentally ruined a young girl's dress.

and if the girl was that rich what was she even doing here.
This cafe isn't a place where super rich people would normally hangout.

The waiter bowed terrified of the consequences.

Well, he will be fired.

I saw as the manager entered the scene hahaha
The scene from novels. The infamous 'Call your manager ' scene. Where's my popcorn.

" I deeply apologize for the actions of my staff."

Seems like the girl is really some big shot.

"Fire him!" The girl gritted her teeth.

Damn, girl got some anger issues. She need to have an appointment with psychiatrist. Wait with me. Hoho.

"Wait!" A sweet voice interrupted

A beauty slowly made her way from behind the waiter. Her platinum blonde hair clutched in ponytail, wearing a sky blue dress she appeared as if Angel. Everything was in slow motion until-

" You can't fire him." The angel spoke.

" And who might you be to dare meddling in my affairs." The girl who was firing the waiter asked, i can see her controlling herself from bursting out of anger.

" Miss Amber, although he made a mistake, he have already apologized, you are being unreasonable.
You sure do know that once an employee is fired by you he won't be able to get job anywhere else ." The Angel seem to have a point. But why does she looks familiar. Whatever. Imma enjoy the drama first.

" Miss Crystal,I have told you countless of times to not to meddle in my business but seems like you have plenty of time to do so."
Crystal? Oh, yes! Female lead. Tch.

Did she met my love? Ok wait, first of all what are they doing here.

" I was just passing by miss Amber, and i can't turn blind eye to the evil deeds you do." Yeah, of course she is the female lead. kind hearted.

" Evil deeds,you say, I am simply punishing him for ruining my dress, you do know that i have some important business here....I will give you a piece of advice miss, you should stay out of the things of which you have no knowledge about, now, go to your father and act like a brat infront of him, And STAY-THE-HELL OUTTA MY BUISNESS."

The female lead flinched as she hid behind the waiter as the amber girl look like she will punch her right into her face. Do it, Amber girl, I am with you.
It's not bad idea to have one more coffee.

I was going to take sip of my coffee when--

"What's going on here?" *Cough* *cough*

••••••••••••••••••••••

A/n: Heya hoomans, this is me, the almighty lazy author.

Haha,. it's been ages since I updated.

But, but, but, I have decided to update weekly, yass! I will update every Sunday. Cause this author here is a busy(lazy) person.

Thank you for reading.

And yas, your comments makes my day. I show off your comments to my friends. Haha!