Agreed

I was nervous.
I was shocked.
I was much more the same time.
I was happy
I was sad
I was much more the same time.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

I sighed for the hundredth time as i looked at the night sky.

Mrs. Koay said it was a nice idea. She will make him take a vacation.

I don't know how will they make him come here... that's not my problem though. They said to contact me in few days.

I looked inside my room to see Zach sleeping soundly his lips slightly parten, so cute.

I went to sit beside him on the bed, running my hands through his hair i kissed his forehead.
A warm feeling surrounded me as he snuggled closer to me.

His twin Zeke sleeps with my mom, but he sleeps with me.

Let's see what will happen in future. .
.

.

.

.

" Sissss! You will come to pick us back don't you!!" Olivia looked at me with puppy eyes.

It was next morning. I was dropping kids to school. Adrian, Caleb and Olivia are in same school. While twins are in kindergarten, which is at the back of their school.

" I will! Liv!" I giggled at her cuteness as she jumped around happily.

" Than we will go sis!" Caleb hold Olivia's hand, showing me a small smile, his ocean blue eyes twinkled of happiness.. knowing that i would pick them up.

" Sis, be careful on the way back" it was Adrian."and don't daydream..while driving...okay?" Here goes his nagging.

" Yes, yes, as you wish! Big bro!" I rolled my eyes while smiling...than looked at his face which was saying i-know-you-would-daydream seriously.

" Kiddo! I am grown up! You worry about yourself and go inside now okay! Don't get bullied, help each other...be nice to classmates."

" Yes sis!" Caleb and Olivia replied while Adrian just nodded.

I looked at their back entering in school.

As my phone rang.
.

.

.

.

" He agreed to live in Haven for two weeks." The bomb dropped on me.

" .....w....hat?"

" Roderic, will live at Haven for two weeks" mrs. Koay stated her eyes sparkling from excitement.

" But he will live in disguise." Davin, interrupted.

" Why?" I asked confused, although was happy to get to live with my love but at the same time nervous.

'' we have got enemies." He stated as the matter of fact.

He is right. If any of those mafia opponent got to know about him being at Haven, that would be dangerous.

"...oh...okay." I agreed. I was getting myself ready from days for this. The time has come.

It's my chance to show him, how much he is loved. That he doesn't need to lose himself for some else and that their are people who will love him for who he is.

••••••••••

.........

How was this chap?