32: The chic-chat

Want to know when is the time you shouldn't lower your guard?

Let me tell you.

If you are by chance in a mafia novel as a side character, and by chance you are entangled with the main character and by chance you are in
a banquet of mafia's and by chance you are with The main character.

Be Attentive of your surrounding.

Trust me, telling from experience.

If you aren't than, you'll never know when everything goes Black and you open your eyes tied up with rope in somewhere dark with insects accompanying you.

Gosh, I hate mosquitoes.

Roderic has left me for not even a full minute and this happened.

I am here in some basement or sh**. On the cold rough ground, i feel sticky, and my beautiful dress, I am gonna kill them for ruining the dress given by my love.

And ewww, the cliche plot of getting kidnapped. Ugh, the pungent smell is unbearable.I'll puke.

I hear some footsteps noises, who now?

" Throw her inside."
I was beyond shocked looking at the beauty on the ground.

Crystal? How the hell they managed to kidnap the protagonist.

" Argh" the beauty groaned as she tried to sit, her gorgeous and terrified eyes examining the area.

When god was distributing incidents in people's life she fell into the bucket of kidnaps. Definitely.

Just how many times already? I soo want to ask.

She flinched when she noticed there was someone else and that too, me.

"... you.." she whispered and sat properly.

" it's shocking,How did they managed to kidnap you out of all the people, Miss white" I asked genuinely curious with a chuckle, it was funny...really .

" The same way they managed to kidnap you, Miss Diana." Her eyes looking sharply at me, my goodness is our little beauty displeased with me? That's satisfying, I thought me being with Roderic doesn't affects her that much.

" Your being kidnapped is more shocking, since you are protected by alot of people." I stated, not wanting the chat to die, I am bored.

" Being protected by Roderic is equivalent to being protected by all of them, Miss Diana."
So cute. Of course, I know.

" You know.." crystal started, her mocking gaze didn't went unnoticed by me.

" ..when one is protected by Roderic it's almost impossible to get kidnapped...could it be-nevermind."
Could it be he didn't protect me? Her complete sentence.

Her clusmy tricks, so cute.
I want to pinch her cheeks.

" Yeah, the kidnapper is so talented and brave to be able to bring us both here." A frown formed on her face due to failed attempt.

Now that I think about it, why did they brought us both here?

Bringing just one person would have been a different case but bringing both me and crystal.

The only link joining us is Roderic, probably they were confused who actually is Roderic's weakness, that's why they kidnapped both.

They are dumb to offend both Crystal's family and Roderic.

I am not Roderic's lover doesn't mean he won't care for me, heck, he would even come for the guard of one of his farm house.

If they only kidnapped me, the damage would have been less. Idiots.

I yawn.

I am so sleepy.

"Do you like Roderic?" I look at Crystal looking at me earnestly.

" I love him." Gosh, It's my favorite question.

She seemed shocked with my straight froward reply.

" What do you even see in him?"

" Everything you pretend not to see."  I replied.
Controlling the sudden urge to puch her face.

" He is Arrogant, scheming, and selfish."

"Yeah, so? I love that about him." I look at her and continue

" And you forget to mention, talented, Loving, Caring, Selfish when it comes to his people, Arrogant of his own achievements, scheming for survival, the things which made you fall for him, Miss Crystal."

I smirked. As tears filled her eyes

" You are regretting it now?" I asked, feeling uneasy. Don't. Let me have him.

" That have nothing to do with you." She said inbetween her sobs.

She was trying to fool herself that she doesn't love him anymore.

Now I remember why all the readers forgave her. Looking at her disheveled condition eyes full of regret and loss.

She a princess who grew up protected by everyone, only witnessing the bright side, getting kindness and love.

The one who kills isn't good person.

The definition she had in her mind. The seed of her dilemma.

Nice people doesn't get included in anything bad they help people and are selfless.

She had taught herself while growing up.

When she met and fell for someone who kills, she hated herself.

How could she fall for someone bad? The one who kills.

She was in war with herself.

Her morals crashing with her love.

The reason she distanced herself.

She has realised now, My words, her solution.

They say, everyone is sinner judging other sinners for sinning differently.

She was judging him for his sin, while sinning herself by breaking his heart.

That's not how the world works.

The time when she realised her love.

It hurts.

I love him too.

She is the one he loves.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/n: I was listening the song

Please don't be in love with someone else.

I noticed 20k reads 😭,thanku .

Not edited:)