38: Everything

A guilt eats me up.
When I recieve the love and attention belonging to someone else.

The kind hearted grandmother has been pampering me these days.
She combs my hair, pats my head as I sleep, this love and attention just makes me cry out loud, letting out my emotions.

She doesn't ask anything as if her experienced eyes can see anything it fills me with a relief that I have someone . But I know very well that she doesn't know the real reason. But I can pretend that she knows, for my selfishness.
I am so selfish.
I hate it.
I hate that I cry too much.
I hate that I am physically weak .
I hate that I love.

Love..
I Miss him.
It's so painful.

I look at the different species of plants absent mindedly .
We are at a botanical garden.Me and Dove.
Dove is looking around excitedly.

I sigh. Trying to bring my spirit up.

The pleasant smell fills the surrounding. The plants provide such a calmness.

I look as dove struggles to refrain from touching the plants which could also be venomous.

" Diana,Do you not love me anymore?"
Dove's voice startled me as I look at her making puppy face cause of me not giving attention to her acts.

" Sighs, I think it's time for me to let go of you Dove" I said dramatically wiping my non existence tears continuing the act she initiated.

" We...* Sobs* we are in a toxic relationship., * Sobs* no matter how much we try to ignore, we have to accept it...Dove." I clutch my heart my eyes 'sincerely' looking at her who stood stupified at her spot but recovered.

" I will never let you go!"her eyes turned sharp as she took my hands

" Don't you remember the our happy moments, Diana, you are mine. And mine only"
We made eye contact.
and burst out laughing.

"We should have brought one of the kids."Dove twirls as we reach a bridge above the lake which was full of aquatic species of plants

"That would have made us keeping our eyes close to their moments otherwise they might have harmed either themselves or plants."

We were talking when suddenly Dove's phone rang.

"Hello" Her face was tense.

" What?!"

•••••••••

On the 39th floor of the skyscraper leaning back on the chair sat a man with his green eyes focused on the man who sat opposite to him.

" You took care of it?" The man on the chair spoke.

" Yeah, but how much longer are you going to postpone it, Roderic, We both know that as the days passes the situation with get more and more complex.. We need to find a permanent solution." Killian said lifting up the cup of coffee.

" I know. I have something to deal with before that." Killian didn't ask more about the 'something' he knew how much he can ask.

" And what about Diana." Killian asked gaining a reaction from the latter.

" What about her?"

" Won't you keep her here?"

Roderic seemed to be in a deep thought, after a while he smiled.

" You know that right."
He chuckled." That I don't like to keep people similar to me around myself."

"That's why it was even shocking for me when you kept her around,What was the reason,
You even seemed comfortable with her.Don't you think you have kept me in the dark long enough."

" Comfortable, You say." He smiled meaningfully taking a sip of his coffee.
" She seemed to know something. Everything."