living with crush day 1st

1: The nightmare

The slantwarm rays of sun woke me up as i rubbed my eyes.
I was going to sleep again but realisation hit me as my eyes widened.
Roderic.
He is here.

I threw my blanket and jumped of the bed, i looked outside the window,my enchanting green house.... Roderic's eyes...aish.

I went to bathroom and took a quick shower, for some reasons I wanted to wear green today, so i wore a green knee length frock and ran out my room, excitement rushing through my heart.
My steps stopped infront of Roderic's room as I waited for my racing heart to calm down.

Than slowly knocked on his door gaining no reply as expected.

I steadily opened the door and went inside.

Roderic was sleeping cuddling to a pillow.
But not peacefully.
He was struggling. A frown visible on his face.. sweating hard.
" No..." He grumbled.
He desperately tried to hold onto something.
My heart squeezed,as i ran to him.

The soft wind blew via window as a hush failed to calm thumping heart.
I took his hands in mine, locking his ong slender fingers to mine, slowly ran my fingers through his hair.

" ... it's fine.. everything." I whispered tenderly.

" ..you are strong.."

" I am here..."

I continued whispering till the frown was no more visible. A gust of wind tickled his peaceful face as my eyes admired his features.

" Roderic!"

I forced myself to disturb his sleep for his morning walk. His peaceful face was making it difficult. He had removed his makeup before sleeping along with contact lens. Just his hair color wasn't his original one.

I removed my hands from his and stood away from the bed as i felt him slowly opening his captivating eyes.

" ..Crystal"  his hazy eyes looked at me.
My pain pierced my heart.
The only thing he said from yesterday till now was her name. How I envy her.

" Sorry to disappoint you, I am not crystal.wake up we have to go for morning walk." I tried my best to stop my voice form cracking.

" Be downstairs in half hour." I avoided making eye contact with him and rushed out of his room.

After around twenty minutes a freshen up Roderic was downstairs his now brown eyes staring at me. By the time i had calmed myself down. I am just doing my job. Nothing else. Be professional. I reminded myself.

" Good morning, Roderic. How was your sleep?" I asked him and he just nodded.fine by me.

" Come, let's go to the green house." I smiled brightly at him.

He joined me walking towards backyard.

I had to water my plants, so i took one watering can and gave other one to Roderic he took it .

" How are you Roderic?" I softly asked.

" ...fine." i was surprised by actually getting the answer.

I didn't asked more, i think getting one word answer is enough for now.

We took a stroll in backyard. Roderic just blankly looked infront not minding the surrounding.

" Sis, breakfast time!" Caleb called out.

We went inside in the dining room.

Zach and Zeke were playing with some toy cars. Mom and Adrian were serving the food.

Adrian sat beside Roderic, i sat on the side with side chair, mom sitting opposite to me

Olivia and Caleb sat next to each other.

" Good morning, Mr. Guest." Olivia who was excited since yesterday smiled brightly at Roderic, his hands froze for a moment before he looked at Olivia.  He blinked, more like confirming whether she is talking to him.

" .. good morning." After a long pause he replied.

" Did you heard that he replied to me." Olivia giggled and excitedly looked at me than rest of the others...the mood brighten in the dinning room.

We ate peacefully, checking on twins time to time and hearing the story of Olivia's bravery which she was telling with twinkling eyes.

After breakfast Roderic sat in the hall, while i helped kids getting ready for school, mom did the dishes.

Like yesterday, I had to drop kids to school so I insisted on Roderic to go with me. I can't leave this depressed human here alone.

After returning I gave him therapy, in which he rarely talked.

Them i afternoon I went to pick kids without Roderic because he was asleep.

In the evening, Olivia tried to talk to Roderic in which he rarely replied.

I played with kids and dove while mom and Roderic sat in the hall to watch.

After dinner Roderic directly went to his room, I reminded him to take the medicine in which he nodded and than closed the door.

Night was peaceful. I went to sleep with Zeke.
Let's call it a day.

........