40:

I ran away.
I ran to my room as soon as the police man left.
Closing the door I tried to calm my thumping heart, sliding against it, I sat down,tears flowing through my eyes.

Somebody knows about the book.
I cried till, I can't anymore.
It seems like my daily routine now.

I am terrified.
What am I supposed to do now? Should I go to the person ? What if it dangerous?
I don't want to die.

Do I really not want to die?

My mind mocks me for living someone else's life.

Roderic must have forgotten me already.

I just want to disappear.

No, I can't give up...again.

Starting from what is the motive of the person in the recording?
Was he so sure that the person who have read the novel is here?
He made us hear the recording means he doesn't know who is the person, or it could also be that he is trying to warn or he wants me to approach him myself?

But why?Does he want the to the content of novel?

Not sure about whether he knows or not about me, but let's take the worse case scenario, what if he does?

Means he either wants to warn me or go to him myself, that means I confirming that I have read the novel.

But first, I will sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

" I think I might be the person you are looking for." I said to the police inspector who was sitting on this chair while stood infront of his table.

The police man examined me sharply as I showed no sign of budging.

After a long silence the man started to laugh.
As I frowned feeling the need to disappear.

" How do you know I am looking for someone?" He asked already knowing the answer amusement gleaming in his eyes.

" Not you."

" huh?"

" it's not exactly you who is looking for me."

" oh really? Haha,than who is it?"

" How could I know? You tell me. Who is that person and what is his motive to lure me to him?"

His smile vanished as he looked at me.

He by now noticed , I am not addressing the robotic voice as she or they or it,as if know the person's identity or have an idea about that.

My final shot.
This will make one thing clear to him , that I am not someone he should find amusing to play with , I hate that the most.
He should know that his thoughts lie naked infront of my eyes.

So, Beware of what you think.

He shuddered a little but quickly gained the composure, that's Senior inspector for you.

He wore his mask throwing me professional smile withdrawing from whatever I was going to deal with, like a good little side charector, he handed me an address.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I look at the building under construction infront of me. A building having around nineteen to twenty floors.

I am here at the address the police inspector gave me.

Today I decided to face it, I can't keep hiding away, my death can be the worse case scenario and that's not something that scares me.

I went inside the building I could hear my footsteps and crispy sound when I stepped on the cement and sands, I am not sure where exactly I have to go but just as entering the building I came face to face with stairs and elevator.
Elevator of an under construction building is definitely not something trustable.
So, I took the stairs, I was paranoid of the surrounding.

I had no idea who I was going to face.
I was walking to what could potentially be the end of my this life.

Shooking off my thoughts I took a look around the first floor, I couldn't find any human being, I continued my journey to other floors,by the time I was at tenth floor, I just wanted to lie down but there wasn't even place to sit due to the cements and water, my shoes were sticky.

My journey ended on the eleventh floor, when I noticed a person his back facing me. He stood alone inbetween the large hall , this part was comparatively cleaner to all those floors .

I went closer to the person who seem to have noticed my presence and than..he turned around.

" So, You really know, Ms. Doctor."

•••••••••••••••••••••••

A/n: 🎰