14: makeover..2

•••••••••••••••••
🌺

"Yup! Still handsome."

I looked at my Love's changed hair colour which was black now, i made him wore brown contact lens, but his beauty is difficult to hide...i put on some bad makeup.

Done.

Never underestimate the power of makeup.

"He looks like a completely different person." Mrs. Koay voice echoed in the empty guest room of Roderic's villa.

" Soo, mrs. Koay! Now I gotta take him, kids are waiting for me." It was afternoon, i had to pick kids from their school.

After an emotional goodbye for two weeks with mrs. Koay, i finally took Roderic with me.

I was driving the car as he was sitting in the passenger seat... looking infront of him blanky.

Ignoring my aching heart i informed him about picking up kids from school, Zach and Zeke were already picked by mom whom I have told everything about Roderic.
I wasn't expecting any answer from him so when he nod his head a little, i was quite... happy?.

When I went to the school the kids were already waiting at the gate, I saw Olivia jumping happily when she saw my car, which i parked infront of them.

Adrian opened the backdoor, and helped Caleb and Olivia to get in the car.

His sharp eyes examined Roderic from head to toe, but didn't show any surprised expression, this human kid already know about him, but how? Seems like my little cutie is having secrets.

Caleb looked confused and Olivia was excited to meet new guest.

When we reached Haven, mom was in the hall watching twins playing with dove.

She stood up,and came forward with a soft smile, Zach and Zeke hugged me and than Adrian. Dove took Caleb and Olivia inside, while twins continued to play among themselves.

Mom, made Roderic sit on the sofa,and sat beside him.
I sat on another sofa with Adrian who had no plans to change uniform before getting explaination. Bossy little kid.

" Roderic..this is my mom and my brother-- Adrian." I softly introduced, he glanced at both of them, examined and than nodded.

I look at mom, who gave me I-understand look.
Than at Adrian, who was still examining Roderic...after what felt like forever his eyes met mine, he nodded . I sighed. I got permission from my guardians.

I took Roderic upstairs, my room was at the last of the hallway. It had two big windows which gave the view of our beautiful greenhouse.

I gave him the room next to mine which had one big window, attached bathroom.
It was newly furnished as his taste by Davin, they modified everything as per his preference. Rich humans.

Roderic went to his room and slept till evening.

At the dinner time when Adrian went to wake him up, he refused to do so.
Well, i had to go.

I show him spread on the bed with his shoes on.

" Roderic, it's time for dinner..wake up."  I shook him. I was imagining the scenes from the novels where ml pulls fl below him when she goes to wake him up..but to my disappointment that didn't happened.

He woke up himself rubbed his eyes like a kid...which made me want to pin on the bed and kiss him ...hard.

He nod. Which was enough for me to know what he was say ' you go, I'll follow.'

My lovely Roderic.

•••••••••••••••••••••
🌺