31

••••••♪••••••♪••••••

••••••♪•••••♪••••
L

adies wearing the type of dresses which I never knew existed, they carried themselves with such an elegance which can please even their enemy's eyes, but their presence, their aura screaming they weren't someone to be messed with.
Accompanying them were gentlemen who kept up with their partners.

They were all elite level humans, held tremendous amount of power, no one to be messed with.

We stood beneath the tiered crystal chandeliers which were glittering in soft light watching the orchestra playing a soft music.

My hands wrapped around Roderic's, as he was holding his glass of wine.

We were waiting for the main character of this banquet to arrive.

And she did, a beautiful young lady in golden off-shoulder floor length dress was escorted by her a dashing man with curly brown hair and dark eyes. His eyes held no one but the girl whose hands he held.

Third person's pov

Diana had frozen when she recognised the face of the guy.
Her mind went numb when she stared as they welcomed every one.

The memories coming into her mind.

" ....you did it again.."

Diana felt her pulse rate increase.

".please don't be in .."

Scenes flashing through her mind.

" What is this?!!"

" I didn't"

Diana's felt a sharp pain in her head, some thoughts in her mind.

She seem to recall some thing.

" Diana, ."

" It wasn't supposed to ....like this....Ray"

Roderic felt that Diana was trembling as he noticed as she froze her eyes widen when she look at certain someone, he held wrapped his arms around her waist pulled her closer, he stood infront of her blocking the sight of her.

Diana clutched his suit, her eyes unstable.
She squeezed her eyelids and breathe out to calm herself this wasn't the right time for her to be vulnerable.

Within few seconds she opened her eyes and looked at the her love, concealing the emotional instability , a mask of smile.

She became one of them.

The humans.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

" Happy Birthday, Miss White." Diana greeted the beauty with a smile.

" Thank you, Miss Wright." The voice of the beauty was pleasant to hear.

Her eyes glancing between Roderic and Diana.
" Than enjoy the banquet." The man beside the beautiful said formally as they went to greet the next guest.
Diana felt something weird in her heart as she saw the departing back of the person with Crystal.

" Doctor" she flinched when she felt a warm breathe near her ear.

" Y-yeah."

" Can I have the honour to dance with you?" She saw him offering his hands in front of her, which she took hurriedly. This was too good to be true.

She giggled at his smile.

As he took her to the dance floor, more couples joined the dance floor.

Diana looked in her favourite eyes, she could do it forever, as Roderic wrapped his hands around her waist pulling her closer, he smiled.

" Why so stiff, Doctor?"

" Why you ask when I am dancing with literal male god." Roderic chuckled , looks like the alcohol was showing effect, providing her with more courage.

" You have weird Vocabulary Doc" he said twirling her around.

" It's Specially reserved for you." Diana smiled dumbly.

" Are you flirting with me?" Roderic asked them still swaying with the music.

" Nah, just telling the truth." He laughed again.

" My confidence have skyrocketed Miss."

" Than my mission is successful."

Hearing her words he grabbed her by her waist lifting her up twirling around as the spotlight focused in them,the music came to end when put her down but still closed to him.

••••••••••••••••••••

A/n: I know the answer to the questions but I don't reply to them cause I am introvert with anxiety and some one else takes credit.
I am so done with my self.

I dance like a pro when I am alone but dance like an awkward potato infront of people, now my friends thinks that I have delusion that I dance well. 🗿