49

I was dragged to a hall, scratches covered my arms as I was pushed around roughly.
My eyes desparately flicked around, seeking anyone familiar.

I groaned as I was made to sit on my knee with a kick on my calves.
I look up at the person, an old man, with his leg crossed sat on the wooden chair.
His face had visible wrinkles,eyes holding contempt but my eyes stuck at the gun in his hands pointed at me.

Terrified, I jerked backwards, only to be kicked hard on my back, my eyes rolled back due to pain ,my voice stuck in my throat, I felt like my world blackening moist covering my eyes.
I was held by my neck .

" Where the f**k is Martinez?!" The old man asked, as I slowly processed the words in my numbing brain.

I was too in pain to think clearly.
I could hear many voices but neither my eyesight nor my mind was clear.

Suddenly, I was jerked back, someone pulled me by my waist, they were taking me somewhere and I was.

" ARGH-" A hand covered my mouth as my face was plunged into water,I abruptly came out of the haze as I was pulled back.

Gasping, shaking, I tried to push the person holding me but I was pulled back and crushed into his chest.

" It's me." The familiar voice informed.

I stopped struggling and we stay like that for minutes for me to gain my breathe back.
I rubbed my face in his clothes to dry it.
As his hands were around my waist supporting me.

" Have you calmed down?"
He asked as I was caged between him and the wall, his eyes looking around the hallway.

" ye* cough* yeah." I clutched his shirt. My eyes went to the big drum filled with water into which I was a few minutes ago.
Maybe he did so to make me able to have my consciousness back. Surely a rough method.

" Now,Stick closer to me"
He ordered.

I wrapped myself around him. Warm.

" Not literally, doctor."

" What?" I asked pretending to be oblivious.
He sighs and massaged his forehead as if restraining himself from doing something,
Unwrapped my arms, as I reluctantly let go of him.

"Just stay behind me." He commanded.

"Yes sir!" I salute.

.......

As I walked behind him, he lead me somewhere underground.
A door came into view.
He shot at the door multiple time, many loud groans were heard.
After few minutes of examining he finally opened the door.
Six to eight dead bodies were on the ground, the view was blocked my Roderic.

" Waah, that's was cool."
He shot me a look and continued to do his cool act as I also did my job of being a burden marvellously.
I was also shocked at myself, because of how much I excelled at the job, like I am specifically programmed to do be a burden, when I stepped on the only place present in the room which could trigger the alarm.

Red light flicked in the room, the sound of alarm buzzing throughout.
I could figure enemy knowing our location.

Roderic shot me another look of disbelief as I smiled sheepishly.
He held my hands and dragged me to somewhere, it was closer like room, dark and dusty, only the red light flickering.

"Quit being a trouble ,Doctor" he glared this time.
" It was written so true,You look so hot when you are angry"
His eyes turned bloodshot as he stared at me, I followed his gaze on myself as I noticed
My white shirt was sticking to me because of me being plunged into water.
This entire time my shirt was translucent.

"Aren't you getting a little bit too comfortable for someone who just knows me from the book"

He took a step towards me.

"Ah--I-you are a gentleman" I could feel my face burning up at the realisation.

Suddenly he laughed sarcastically.

I was pushed roughly to the wall pinned against it.
" You are provoking me purposely by mentioning that damn of a book again and again, like you have memorised every-f**king-thing about me,but I think you did a big mistake my ignoring the 'ruthless' mafia part, babygirl."

He crashed his lips on mine.

••••••••••••••••

A/n: and for absolutely no reason I present you.