45

.......................
Sometimes I hate myself.
For no reason at all.
I feel like jumping down and fall,
crumble into pieces
and the pieces evaporates,
erasing all the fragments of the life I ever had.

............................

DIANA'S POV

He didn't say anything and I didn't ask more.
His just stared at me, directly in my soul.

I tried to read him, like the book I read about him,maybe I got too ahead of myself, thinking that I knew all of him.

But the thing I know is that, she is someone he loves, and who knows better than me , how much that hurts.

I unknowingly smiled as he stared at me confused, he got along with my act and grasp the opportunity to refuse.

I laughed feeling giddy inside, as we both wore the legendary I-am-not-hurt disguise.

We talked about random things of here and there, than he left leaving the space empty for me to stare.

..............

" AND you agreed to it?!"
I stared at my best friend, Dove who looks like she is inches away from murdering someone.

" ..uh..kinda." I shrunk backward in my seat staring at her.

" urgh! Why did I even became a friend of you, the greatest Idiot." She picked up a pillow from my bed throwing it to the wall.

" Diana, how could you let that bish-outta-Roderic control you like that, who the hell does he think he is, huh?! "

" ..calm down a little, dove, he genuinely wanted to get to know me."
I said, scared a little.

"I had doubts but now I am sure, you have really stopped using your brain, Diana..wait."
She dragged a chair from the corner of the room sitting infront of me, she held my face with her hands and made me look into her eyes.

" Sweety, honey, my idiotic Diana, provide me some answers okay?"

I nodded a little.

" How are you so sure that he asked you out genuinely because of his feelings?"

"He..he...told me"

"Exactly, HE told you, and he could have lied."

" But..he seemed sincere."

" urgh, you are sharp all the times, but what happens to your mind when it comes to him, Diana! You are quick-witted but wtf happens to your wits and knowledge"

" I love him, Dove, I love that guy and that's why he can use me much as he want"  I removed her hands, holding it in mine.

"Or You are just dumb."

"...."

...............

A/n:
Hoomans, don't kill me for the short chap cause I am on break cause of exams(again -_-)
And I uploaded cause I wanted to tell you all this
And of course to remove the cliff hanger.

Here you go, now there's no cliff hanger ,now be a good little hooman and wait till my exams are over, pray that I don't die cause I haven't prepared

I feel like crushing my brain because of physics sh** ,AND wish me luck, AND
I will be done with exams on 26th and will update just after finishing back,I  promise, pinky promise.