Chapter 1 Izuku's Depression

Harem (I might add more later)

Anime Freda

Anime Bonnie

Anime Chica

Anime Foxy

Anime Mangle

Anime Baby

Anime Ballora

Chapter 1 Izuku's Depression

(Izuku Midoryia's POV)

"It's time for you to think seriously think about your futures!" The Teacher was serious. "I could give you some career tests, but I know you all want to be heroes!" The Teacher smiled and threw the career test papers and threw them In the trash can. 

Kacchan smirked, "Hey teach don't lump me In with these losers! They'll be lucky enough to be sidekicks to some d listers. I'm the real deal around here."

The Teacher Ignored Kacchan, "Oh, and Midoryia your also applying to." Everybody except for Bakugo started laughing. 

After class when everybody left I heard Bakugo yell, "DEKU!" This Immediately caught my attention. "Don't even think about applying to UA!" Bakugo picked me up and threw me across the classroom causing me to get slammed Into a wall. Bakugo then gave me a beating and after the beating Bakugo smirked, "If you want to be a hero then take a swan dive off of the roof of the building and pray that you get a quirk In your next life."  

I thought to myself, 'Kacchan Is right. I have been bullied, abused, and neglected. I should just jump off the roof It's not like anyone would really care. I have been worthless my entire life. How should I end my life? Can I stab myself to death? Do I jump off a building? Can I just ran Into a villain attack and hope I die? Can I hire a hitman to kill me?' After Kacchan and his friends walked away. I got up limbing. Kacchan beat me up so badly that I could barely walk. 'This asshole beat me up so badly that I can barely walk! FUCK YOU KATSUKI BAKUGO!' 

I left school and limbed my way under a bridge and sat down against the wall. I looked to the ground leaning against the wall. I looked at myself and saw burn marks and my legs were bleeding. Blood and burn marks were not just covering my legs but my arms, chest, and face too. My clothes were torn up. I probably looked like I came out of a bonfire. Then all of the sudden some green slime jumped out of the sewers and jumped onto me and got to me before I could even react. I was wrapped around Its slime and Its slime was trying to get inside of my body. I couldn't even move let alone be able to breathe. I closed my eyes and I thought I was going to die. 

"TEXAS SMASH!" I was then hit before I could even react. I was knocked out. "Hey, kid! Wake up!" I looked up to see All Might, he looked relieved, "Thought I lost you for a second?"

I asked, "How long was I knocked out for and where's the villain?"

All Might replied, "You were knocked out for around 5 minutes and the villain Is safely trapped Into a bottle." All Might then jumped off.

(All Might's POV)

As I jumped away I felt something heavy on my leg. I looked to see the kid from earlier got onto my leg. I yelled, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING KID?! LET GO!"

The kid yelled back, "IF I LET GO I WILL DIE!"

I yelled, "Oh right. HOLD ON TIGHT!" I  managed to land on a random building.  I saw the kid looked shocked and took some deep breathes. "That was extremely reckless you could have gotten killed!" 

As the kid was taking deep breathes I noticed that he had torn clothes, burn marks, and had some blood-covered on him. I think It was the villain's doing. The kid asked In a nervous yet excited tone, "Can become a hero even If I don't have a quirk?"