Chapter 14 Confessions (Lemon)

WELP I'M GOING TO HELL FOR WRITING THIS! YOUR WELCOME PREVERTS! QUICK QUESTION HOW MANY OF Y'ALL ARE GOING TO HELL? I ASSUME GOOD CHUCK OF YOU GUYS BECAUSE... YOU'RE READING THIS...

IZUKU MIDORIYA'S POV

I'm at my apartment. It's rent day. I have the money in my hands. Why am I sweating?! I have dealt with way worse than an overweight elderly man with no hair. "Quirkless loser, do you have my money!" The landlord pounded on my door like a rabid animal.

"Chill out people are going to think I'm getting robbed." I joked for the first time in a while.

"Do you have my money!" The landlord seemed to have gotten more pissed at my joke.

"Yes, 500 yen right in my hands." I opened the door to see the landlord holding an M1 60 in his hands. He was going to shoot me If I didn't have the money......... 

"Here's the money," I handed the 500 yen to this psychopath. 

"Looks like your good for something after all." The landlord kissed his money and left. At least a bullet wasn't drilled into my skull. Hopefully, I can get myself a small house. Anything would be better than this place. I have no idea how I haven't been robbed, killed, beaten up or all of the above. There are some sketchy people in this complex. 

CHICA'S POV

"What if they don't like me...." Charlotte hid behind me with a new outfit on. Henry wants me to introduce her to the other girls. 

"Don't worry they'll like you." I smile at her. I miss Izuku. I wish he was her. That cute and sexy greenie would have brought hope to her. "Wait for my single." Charlotte slightly nodded. I walked into the room and gathered all the girls. They had jealous looks. They're mad that I got Izuku first. Not only that I was the first to get his virginity. I don't mind sharing him. We kinda agreed to share our Izuku the moment we set our eyes on him.

"Why did you call us?" Mangle asked with a shy tone.

"This better be important," Foxy grumbled.

"It's important we have a new girl." The jealous faces turned to curious faces. The jealous expressions haven't fully left. I love seeing them jealous. "You can come out now."

Charlotte walked into the room. "H-Hi my name is Charlotte. I'm Henry's daughter." 

All the girls got up and introduced themselves one by one. Charlotte quickly got comfortable with everyone. Bonding like a group of sisters. All of us are like sisters anyways. The topic quickly changed from an introduction to who else but Izuku. 

"Izuku is a nice guy. He reunited me with my father." Charlotte blushed a little. 

"Izuku is the first guy to not look at us like we're objects." Bonnie smiled softly while hugging a pillow. Knowing her she is imagining herself cuddling Izuku.

"Look at those muscles. Most people built like Izuku are overconfident and perverted. Izuku is soft and gentle but if he needs to he'll be rough." Mangle explained one of her reasons why we like Izuku. 

"Izuku risked his life for us." Freda had us recall Izuku jumping without hesitation to fight William. "Most guys would run away like a coward and leave us behind but Izuku stood his ground."

"Izuku treated me and mom better than HE ever could." Baby smiled and closed her eyes. 

"William could only last two seconds in the bed." Ballora scoffed like a child not getting a lollipop. 

"Yep, I have the best boyfriend." I lean back to rub everyone the wrong way. Everyone glared at me. "Don't worry I don't mind sharing him. Didn't we all agree to share him anyways? In a way, we kinda have been sharing him."