Chapter 2 Izuku's New Job

(3rd Person POV)

It's been a month since Izuku tried to commit suicide. Hawks saved Izuku before he hit the ground and die. Hours later they find out that All Might left him on the roof and so All Might got suspended from being a hero, Inko got asserted for child abuse and neglect, The asshole Katsuki Bakugo Is not allowed to become a hero and Is In prison for harassment and bullying. Izuku Is right now In therapy. Izuku has also developed a hatred for society. 

(Izuku Midoryia's POV)

"Okay Midoryia, I can tell you have Sasuke Uchiha levels of hatred. Can you explain why?" My Therapist asked me, "Oh and It's soundproof so you don't need to worry about causing a disturbance."

"WHY?! FUCKING WHY?! THIS SOCIETY IS FUCKED UP! HEROES ARE FUCKED UP TO THEY ONLY WANT MONEY AND FAME, EVEN ALL MIGHT IS FUCKED UP! EVERYBODY TREATS ME LIKE SHIT BECAUSE I'M QUIRKLESS! FUCK EVERYBODY, FUCK EVERYTHING!" 

I calm down. "... Sorry." I feel ashamed not because of what I said I meant every word of It. I'm sorry because my therapist has to sit through all of my bullshit. He has better things to do.

My Therapist chuckled In joy, "It's all good Bakuhoe, Ass Might, and Inkhoe got what they deserved."

I smiled, "Yeah, they all got what they deserved, spending their lives behind bars, and for Ass Might everyone knows that he Is a shitty hero."

My Therapist and I chuckled and smiled. My Therapist's name Is Adam Sato, He's been my Therapist for about a month. Adam has the same opinions as me when It comes to society. We both agree that society Is messed up. If you are born different from others then you're screwed. 

I left my therapy appointment. I went Into my small one-bedroom apartment. My apartment Is messy. I barely have any food or money. Insurance only paid for a month of rent. I need a job right now. 

I check the ads on my cheap, old, and barely functioning computer. I found an ad for a pizza restaurant. 

'HELP WANTED'

'Freda's Anime Convention needs a security guard to work the night shift from 12 AM to 6 AM. If wanted please this phone number.

I called the number and hoped to get the job. I waited for a bit. 'Please pick up or else I'll be homeless for the rest of my life.'

(3rd Person POV)

Izuku dials the number of Freda's Anime Convention. A male voice picks up.

(???): Hello?

Izuku: (Curious) Hello I'm Izuku Midoryia and I'm calling to see if the Night Guard position Is still open.

(???) (Also Curious) Yes, It's open up. Do you want It?

Izuku: Yes... um (Just Realized that he doesn't know his name) What's your name sir?

(???) (Realized) Oh wait where are my manners? I'm William Afton. 

(Izuku): (Trying to be professional) Okay thank you, Mr. Afton.

(William): (Trying to take the pressure of Izuku) Oh you don't need to be formal. Nobody In Freda's Anime Convention Is formal, all of the employees Including myself talk casually, by the way, you can just call me William. 

(Izuku): (Thoughts) Okay I think I might like this job, that Is If I nail this Interview. 

(William): (Getting Straight to the point) Why do you want the job?

(Izuku): (Worried If he sounds selfish) Well sorry If I sound selfish but I need money because I've only been living on my own for a month.

(William): You're not being selfish at all. You need to get onto your feet. Which Is the exact reason why you're hired.

(Izuku): (Grateful) Thank you, William.

(William): (Calm) No problem your shift begins next week. I need to do paperwork and send you your security guard uniform. See ya next week.

(Phone call ends)

(William): (Smirking) Now I can get someone to kill. If I don't kill him then someone else will. (Laughing Like A Maniac) Now time to get the preparations for Midoryia's new job and demise. 

William walks to the stage and looks at the animatronics with pride. Thinking that the animatronics will kill Midoryia on the 1st night.

(Izuku Midoryia's POV)

I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT THE JOB! I'M SO HAPPY! I GET MONEY FOR FOOD AND TO PAY RENT!

I started celebrating by cooking up some Katsudon. I get to a week to enjoy myself before going to work. After I ate my Katsudon I went to bed.

Chapter 2 END