Chapter 6 Night 4

3RD PERSON POV

William started thinking about how he was going to kill Izuku. He had so many options to get the dirty job done. Willam thought It would be more painful to burn Izuku alive and would be fun to see Izuku panic and terror as the fire slowly burns.

William smiled at the Image of Izuku burning alive. "What a wonderful death." William started to smile even more. "I can't wait to see his blood and terror In his eyes as Midoryia slowly dies." Willam was thinking about killing Izuku for a bit longer, "The only bad side Is that I will end up putting Midoryia out of his misery. To be fair Midoryia Is pretty worthless."

MEANWHILE

Izuku walked to his apartment feeling drained. Izuku wasn't speechless but was confused. On why they wanted to do some non advertisement friendly stuff. Izuku walked Into the kitchen and took a bottle of water. "I need to get a drink of water," Izuku muttered and slowly drank the water. "That was something."

Izuku sighed as he finished his water, "At least I know they are not trying to kill me. Why would the Phone Guy lie about the animatronics trying to kill me?"

A FEW HOURS LATER

Izuku made it to Freda Fazbear's Pizza and walked to his office. Izuku sat down In his chair and waited for the phone call. Izuku started playing Candy Crush on his phone for a little bit.

12 AM

Izuku got off his phone. Izuku freaked out a lot hearing the phone call. Little did Izuku know that the Phone Guy faked his death. Izuku just figured the Phone Guy got raped to death. Izuku sighed, preparing for what was inevitably to come.

Izuku checked the camera to see Foxy was already ready to run out of Pirates Cove. Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica had already left the Show Stage. Ballora and Baby had already left the Parts and Service room.

Izuku started to mentally panic. All of the cameras showed the girls having seductive poses. The poses were against walls, on tables, and even taking up the entire camera.

Izuku sighed, hearing loud running sounds coming towards the left side of the door. Izuku knew that Foxy was running towards the left side of the hallway. Izuku just closed the left door and waited for Foxy to stop pounding her fist against the door.

Izuku sighed as he checked the cameras to see Freda already In the right hallway with Baby. Freda was sticking her ass out and Baby started rubbing her breasts In a sexual way. Izuku blushed and nearly got a nosebleed at the sight.

1 AM

Izuku started wondering how If there was any night guard who survived all five nights and how does the company cover the murders that the animatronics might commit.

Izuku then mentally panicked when Freda got to the right hall corner. Izuku closed the right door to keep Freda at bay.

Freda walked up to the right door on the other side. Freda started knocking on the door. "Come on, open the door, we're not going to harm you." Freda softly smiled against the metal door.

Izuku figured they were telling the truth but thought it was better to be safe than sorry. Since he just heard Phone Guy "Die" while he was giving his pre-recorded message.

2 AM

Izuku looked at one of the monitors to see that he only had 78 percent of power left.

Izuku muttered, "Why do I have limited power? They probably have some bullshit reason for why they did that.'

The animatronics started getting pretty annoyed with the metal doors and Izuku. They were mainly annoyed by the metal doors.

TIME SKIP FOR UNTIL 4 AM

During the time period of 3 AM and 4 AM. The girls tried to get into the office but failed every time. Izuku just closed the doors every time they tried to get Into the office.

The only Issue for Izuku Is the limited power In the restaurant. Izuku only had 15 percent of power left.

IZUKU MIDORYIA'S POV

DAMMIT, I'M NEARLY OUT OF POWER! WHY IS THIS PLACE SO CHEAP THAT IT MAKES MY APARTMENT LOOK LIKE A MANSION!

The animatronics are doing everything they can to get into this office. Is It weird that I don't know If It's a good thing or a bad thing?

I leaned back Into my chair, "There Is no way I can make It the rest of the night with only 15 percent power. I guess I can see I'll die from them or get laid." Izuku started to close his eyes waiting for the power to run out, "I just need to patiently wait until everything goes pitch black."

After a few minutes of waiting the power went out. I started looking from the right and left. Nobody Is there so far.

I then see some light flickering on the left side of the office. The lights started flickering brighter and brighter revealing Freda. She was In the right hallway. Why did she walk all the way to the left hallway? It would be much easier to just walk through the hallway she was in Instead of going Into a new one.

This might be It. I then felt a light hug against me. "We're not going to hurt you. The Phone Guy lies about us. William Afton Is the man who actually kills people."

WAIT, WILLIAM KILLED ALL THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE?! THAT COCK SUCKING LYING MOTHER FUCKER!

"Midoryia calm down." I guess Freda knew how I was feeling.

I sighed and sat back Into my chair, "Sorry."

Freda just smiled, "It's fine I understand we hate Afton even his wife and daughter hate him. They're Ballora and Baby by the way. It's been a long time since someone paid attention to me."

I sighed, "Same here." I smiled slightly for the first time In my entire life where I was treated like an actual person and not an alien from another planet. It's days like this that remind me that I don't need Bakuhoe and maybe just maybe there Is hope for me In this fucked up life.

Wait, I just did that with William's dead wife and daughter. I don't know how to feel.

6 AM

Freda and I had a nice conversation. I think this is my first time actually having a food conversation. The animatronics are more than just horny sluts; they were once people who got killed by that small dick William.

I hope tomorrow night I'll be able to have a nice peaceful conversation with them. Hopefully, I can get along with the other animatronics. Unfortunately, I can't get William arrested because I have no proof other than what Freda said. I know she Is telling the truth because I have been lied to for my entire life to the point where I can just tell when someone Is just talking shit.

I sighed since I have been standing outside for five minutes. I'll just walk home.

CHAPTER 6 END