Chapter 7 Night 5

WILLAM AFTON'S POV

Today is the day I kill Izuku Midoryia! He fucked my useless dead wife and daughter! Since the animatronics won't kill him I'll do It myself!

I pulled an AK-47, a tank of gasoline, and a knife into my bag. I'm going to burn the building down along with the robotic sluts! I'm going to enjoy this night!

IZUKU MIDORYIA'S POV

I finally made It to my house. I walked for so long. I unlocked my door and got into my apartment that I hate. I'm really unsatisfied with my life. I need one more night and I'll get my paycheck. I hate this apartment but this Is the only place I could live. Some apartments wouldn't let me live there because I'm quirkless.

I just went into my room and climbed Into my bed. I fell asleep with ease. I woke up four hours later. "I hate my life." I muttered feeling depressed. I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge and poured myself a bottle of sake. I know I'm underaged but I don't care.

I drank the sake quickly, feeling a little better. I want to drink more but I can't get completely wasted.

TIMESKIP TO 10:30 PM

3RD PERSON POV

Izuku Is now currently in the workplace. Izuku decided to come in an hour and a half early. "This pizza is not bad." Izuku muttered to himself as he had a hot slice of cheese pizza in his hands.

Izuku leaned back in his chair with his legs on the desk. 'I hope Bakuhoe Is getting beaten up In prison.'

MEANWHILE IN PRISON

Bakugo Is currently being jumped by twenty prisoners. Bakugo Is being beaten up because he tried to fight all twenty guys alone. Let's just say that Bakugo will probably never learn his lesson.

IZUKU MIDORYIA'S POV

I should probably take a small nap. I put my head on the desk and fell asleep.

RING!

I fell out of my chair and landed on the ground. I checked the time to see that It was 12 AM. Wait, the Phone Guy died yesterday! Did he escape or something?

I answered the phone to hear a bunch of bizarre and creepy noises. I hung up the phone. I'm not scared anymore because I know the animatronics aren't going to kill me.

*CRASH*

I heard a huge crashing sound.

"AFTON!" I hear a huge yell from the outside of the office. I checked the cameras to see William and all of the animatronics in the dining room. I saw William holding a knife. The knife looked a lot like ones you'd see in the military. Come to think about it, why can't they give me a nightstick, A taser, or hell maybe even an actual gun?!

I slowly walked out of the office. Yeah I know not to do this in a horror movie but they have been nothing but nice to me so I'll help.

I slowly tip-toed out of the office. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AFTON?!" I heard Freda yell.

A heard a chuckle from William, "It's simple I'm here to kill Izuku Midoryia. He's depressed so I'll put him out of his misery plus he knows too much."

"What do you mean asshole?" I heard Ballora growl.

William made another chuckle, "I bugged the entire place. I saw and heard everything."

"YOU ASSHOLE!" I heard Baby yelling at the top of her robotic lungs.

"To think I married a slut and my daughter became one to." William sighed in a disappointed tone.

I made it to the end of the hallway. I peek my head to see both William and the girls standing in the middle dining area. "Now let's start with one of you." William was about to stab Mangle. My body moved without thinking and I tackled William to the ground. The knife fell out of William's hand.

I'm not going to waste any time so I punched William in the face. I grabbed William's knife and stabbed him in the left eye. Blood was on the knife.

"IZUKU YOUR GONNA DIE!" Willam upper cutted me in the jaw. I fell backwards a bit and landed a few inches from the ground lucky for me I didn't drop the knife. William pulled out his gun. He was about to pull the trigger until Ballora kicked William in the left side of the head.

William fell to the right from the kick. I used this opportunity to stab William in the lungs. The knife Is now stuck in the lungs. I can't pull it out. "DISARM HIS GUN!" I yelled out as loud as I could.

A claw came out of nowhere and grabbed William's firearm. "I WILL NOT DIE TO A QUIRKLESS PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU!" Willam started grabbing my neck tightly. I can't breathe!

"LEAVE IZUKU ALONE!" I could hear Bonnie yell as she delivered a knuckle sandwich to William's left jaw. Teeth fell out of William's mouth along with a lot of blood.

Willam jumped into a corner. Instead of being shocked or scared he had a smirk. William pulled a lighter out of his pocket. "Before you arrived I covered the entire building in gasoline!" William dropped a lighter.

Small flames formed then in a blink of an eye the entire building was on fire. "YOU DUMBASS YOUR GOING TO KILL ALL OF US INCLUDING YOURSELF!" I yelled at William with anger and bloodlust.

William laughed, "This isn't my first time inside of a burning building." William rushed at me with his fists.

Before I could react Foxy jumped over me and kicked William on the top of the head. Willam fell forward and landed on his face. William's head is now covered in blood from almost all sides except for the right side.

Willam jumped up in front of Foxy and I. All of those old notes about heroes came into my mind. I round kicked William's face from the right side. I replicated one of Miruko's deadly kicks. It's not as deadly as the original but it'll do.

I then punched William into the growing fire. The fire quickly started burning William. "DAMN YOU IZUKU!" William yelled at me with murderous intent. William tried to punch me only for me to dodge.

If he touches me then I'll get caught on fire. William was about to kick me until Mangle made trip William from behind. As William tripped I grabbed a chair and slammed it on his back.

"Ow my back." William groaned in pain. I'm not going to stop. I hit William with the chair again and again. My attacks were doing some damage to William. The chair was slowly getting set on fire. I think the material of the chair is hard to burn.

I threw the chair away from everyone.

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

William got shot in the head five times. I look behind me to see Baby holding the gun from earlier.

I took another look at William. The corpse of William Afton slowly burned away. A few minutes passed by and all that was left was ash.

"We need to leave this building." I looked at the girls and they nodded in agreement. All of us left the building. The sight of the building collapsing and burning was peculiarly beautiful. I pulled out my phone and dialed 911.

"911 what's your emergency?" A woman on the other end of the phone greeted me.

I replied, "Yeah can you get the fire department. Freda Fazbear's Pizza Is currently on fire. I'm outside the building along with the animatronics."

Some time passed by as the fire department arrived to put out the fire. The firefighters were shocked to see the animatronics moving around like actual people. When daytime hit they relocated the animatronics to an unknown location.

When I arrived at my shitty apartment. I checked the mail to see a letter from Fazbear Entertainment. I opened the letter, 'Due to the incident that happened you will no longer be allowed to work here again. Here's your paycheck and don't ever show up at any Fazbear location.'

I looked at the check to see that I got paid 16,199 Yen.

CHAPTER 7 END

QUICK NOTE SINCE I KNOW PEOPLE WILL ASK YES WILLIAM IS DEAD! FOR REALS ACTUALLY DEAD!