Chapter 8 New Opportunity

IZUKU MIDORIYA'S POV

"So that's what happened." I finished the story. 

".... That was quite the story." Adam looked shocked. "This Is completely different than the last time you were here." 

"Well, shit happens." I sighed.

Adam sighed I feel bad for him sometimes. He has to deal with my bullshit sometimes. "I never expected you to deal with horny animatronics and a serial killer to try and burn you alive. Only for you to pull an Uno Reverse Card on him and kill him. That must have been a crazy week."

"You're right the entire week was crazy I lost my virginity and nearly lost my life. I nearly got burned alive by a serial killer and now I lost my job because can't work at a place that is nothing but ash. At least the money I got was enough to pay for the rent. Too bad I went back to where I started."

Adam sighed, "Why do bad things happen to good people." BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! "Oh, that's all the time we have left. I wish you good luck trying to find a new job."

I smile at him, "Thanks I'll need all the luck in the world." I walked out of the door. The walk Is shorter than when I had to walk at the pizzeria. When I got to the parking lot I noticed that there was a car that looked too nice for this apartment. All of the other cars are old, broken down, dirt, or just cheap. This one Is clean and shiny. 

I walked up the stairs to see a man right next to my apartment door. The man had a suit and tie. "Izuku Midoryia can we talk?" 

"Who are you?" I looked confused. He also looks very familiar too.  

"I'm Henry Emily." The man introduced himself, "I was one of the original owners of Freda's Pizza. I used to work with that serial killer William."

I gulped. Did he also kill them? Is he here to kill me?

"Don't worry I had nothing to do with It. I can never forgive him for killing my daughter." 

"I'm sorry to hear that." 

"Can we talk inside?"  Henry asked. I nodded and unlocked the door. "So Midoriya I came here to offer you an opportunity."

"Opportunity?" What opportunity Is he going to offer me? I know for a fact that I'm not allowed to work at a Fazbear location. Lucky for me they labeled William's death as a suicide because he was the one who burned down the building with him inside. 

"You probably know that the animatronics were relocated at an unknown. Ever since the burning building they were distant from people. They only trust you and me. I of course can't be at the location 24/7. So I'm wondering If you would like a job there. You'll work as a night guard for a second time. Usual we have safety issues but since It's you were talking about there's no worry because like I said they trust you."

"Yes!" I immediately accepted. I missed the conversations I had with Freda. It felt nice to talk to someone who understands me with the expectation of my Therapist. 

Henry smiled, "Okay I will drive you to the location." The two of us got into his car and drove off. The car was comfortable It felt like I was riding in a limo. The chairs and music were comfortable. 

We eventually made It to a random building. Nothing special It looked like the building that All Might left me on. "There's a secret passage here. We like to keep our location a secret from dumbasses." 

Henry walked up to a keypad and typed in a code.  A secret door opened to reveal an elevator. The elevator went deep underground. The doors open to reveal a metal heavy door. 

I opened the door to see a skinny hallway and a door on the other side. I slowly walked down the hallway with Henry. I opened the door to see a control room. It was a small room with three doors in every side with two controls at both sides. Both had two buttons on each side. One button was red with an electric symbol. The other was a blue button with a sun symbol. 

Henry smiled, "Welcome to our Sister Location."

'Real creative naming.' I thought while being dumbfounded.  

CHAPTER 8 END