Chapter 3 Night 1

(Izuku's POV)

I called a taxi and got a ride to his new job. I don't have a car and I can't afford a car. I can't wait to get the money, I really need It. The taxi driver stopped at my job. The driver looked angry, "Ok we're here now get the fuck out of my car!" The driver grabbed me and threw me out of his car. I landed on the grass face first. 

Rude, I slowly got up from the ground and looked at the building. I got to the door and unlocked the front door. I smiled thinking about the money, I could see the yen. I looked around the restaurant and saw the fan service-filled animatronics. I went into the small office cramped office. The office was the size of my closet. I got inside the office and saw a tablet that I presume Is what I'll be using to check the cameras.

I waited for midnight to strike at me. I heard a loud phone ring, It scared the shit out of me. I picked up the phone.

After two long and boring hours, he finally finished talking. I didn't believe a single word he said. He talked about the animatronics being able to move around like a ghost's possessing them or something, he also said that if they catch me they'll stuff me into an animatronic suit that will kill me the moment I'm inside It. I sighed and checked the show stage camera. I saw that Bonnie and Chica disappeared. 

WHERE DID THEY GO?! IT'S NOT LIKE THEY MAGICALLY DISAPPEARED! Wait calm down Izuku If I panic It'll make things worst and lessen my chances of survival. I checked the backstage camera to see two different animatronics. One was a pale purpled-haired animatronic and was wearing a purple dress. The other was a red-haired animatronic wearing a red dress. Both of them were deactivated so I don't have to worry about those two for now. I checked the dining area camera to see Bonnie and Chica laying on the table seductively. Chica was showing her breasts while Bonnie was showing her ass. 

ARE THEY TRYING TO KILL ME OR HAVE SEX WITH ME?! I noticed I was panicking and calmed myself down. I wonder what would happen next. I then checked the camera to see that both of them had left the dining area, then I heard slow but loud footsteps. I checked the left door to see Bonnie was there. I immediately closed the door.

                                                                                        (3 AM)

I waited for twenty minutes and Bonnie finally got up and left. I noticed that I was at 60 percent power. Who decided to make a limited power system?! I sighed and checked the cameras seeing that nobody was near my office. 

                                                                                         (5:59 AM)

It's been two hours and nobody appeared at my door. This might not be as hard as I thought they just wander around the restaurant. I can rest unit 6 AM

It's 6 AM It was a really easy night. I went to check the stage to see that Bonnie and Chica got back on their stage. Only Bonnie and Chica moved around I wonder why. Do they only move? Are the other animatronics able to move? Who were those other two animatronics? I exited the building and went home.

(William Afton's POV)

So Midoryia survived his first night. It's to be expected since only Bonnie and Chica were active and It's the easiest night. 

(End of Chapter 1)

I'm sorry It's short but nothing really happens on night 1