Chapter 5 Night 3 (Lemon)

Willam was In his desk and looked at the hidden camera In the office In anger, "THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO KILL HIM NOT FUCK HIM WHAT'S WORNG WITH THEM?!" William slammed his fist on his desk, "I'LL KILL HIM MYSELF! I'LL MAKE IT AS PAINFUL AS POSSIBLE!"

Willam Afton opened a closet filled with guns, knives, ropes, chains, shovels, cans of gasoline, lighters, and grenades. Willam smiled, "So many weapons and so many possibilities to kill Midoryia. Should I stab him to death, shoot him to death, maybe I could get him to choke on an active grenade, heck I could bury him alive and nobody would even care."

William was right that there were numerous ways he could kill Izuku but his future harem has other things to say.

(With Deku)

Izuku slowly walked to his house unsure of what to say. He just got laid and lost his virginity to an animatronic not just any animatronic but a horny animatronic. Izuku finally got into his apartment and unlocked the door. Izuku didn't know what to say or even think about what just happened.

Izuku then went Into the kitchen and pulled out some Instant Ramen. "This Is the only food that I can make and eat right now. It sucks eating this almost every day but I just have to deal with It. My body won't be able to take this abuse anymore when I reach my thirties." Izuku began thinking about what happened that night, "Come to think of It If they were trying to kill me then Chica would have done It already. There's no way my weak and pathetic quirkless body could do anything to defend myself from them since they are probably made out of steel."

After I finished my Instant Ramen I went to bed and fell asleep. I have another day of work tomorrow. I might get answers to the questions that I have been asking over and over again.

(With The Animatronics)

Bonnie, Foxy, and Mangle watched the entire "Session" In awe due to Izuku's size and stamina The three of them even got jealous that Chica was doing it Instead of them.

Chica smiled dreaming about Izuku, 'I understand why Bonnie was daydreaming about him. I read his name tag. His name is 'Izuku Midoriya'. What a lovely name for a cute and sexy boy. He's so big and he lasted for hours.'

Bonnie just smiled knowing Chica understands and when Bonnie looked to see Foxy and Mangle daydreaming about Izuku she just smiled.

Bonnie started thinking, 'I think we should share Izuku.' Bonnie started daydreaming about Izuku wanting to squeeze him like a teddy bear. while putting Izuku's head In between her breasts. Bonnie just kept blushing harder and harder thinking about more and more lewd thoughts.

Foxy just started imagining how rough Izuku could be during intercourse.

Mangle was thinking lewd thoughts trying to hide it but did a terrible job at hiding it.

(Meanwhile In Prison)

Micheal was eating lunch after he gave Bakugo the ninth beating today. Bakugo has tried to attack and kill Micheal over and over again but Bakugo failed again and again. Bakugo tried to kill Micheal In his sleep but Micheal's PTSD alerted him of Bakugo's Incoming attack.

While Micheal was eating lunch Bakugo jumped table to table, "PURPLE GUY I'LL GET YOU THIS TIME!" Bakugo nicknamed Micheal 'Purple Guy.'

Micheal sighed, "I'll never get peace can I.'' Micheal grabbed Bakugo's skull and slammed It onto the table. Bakugo's head started twitching like a violent animatronic. "It's the tenth time you tried to attack me. I really want to kill you. I could snap your neck like a twig. I would be doing everyone a favor, especially the guards."

Bakugo got mad but couldn't get up even If he tried. One of the guards sighed, "Let's get Bakugo to the Infirmary." Six guards carried the still conscious Bakugo to the Infirmary for god who knows how many times Bakugo has been sent there.