Chapter 8 (2)

My mom came home as I opened the door.
"Shota, did you warm the porridge I put in the fridge?" She asked.

"Yeah, I did," I said.

"Well can you give it to Mizuki please?" She asked.

"Okay." I said as I went to the kitchen to get the porridge.

"Oh! Are you Shota's friend?" My mom asked Mihora.

"Y-Yes, it's nice to meet you, Mrs. Soutama." Mihora said.

"Shota, where has Mayuki been for the past two weeks?" My mom asked as I brought the porridge to the dining table.

"He was on vacation. He just came today to school." I said.

"Oh well tell Mayuki to bring us some of his mom's curry udon sometime this weekend." My mom said.

"I will," I said.

Me, Mizuki, Mihora, and my mom sat down to have dinner.

"Oh, come to think of it, where's your dad?" Mihora asked.

"That man? He's doing his own thing." I said.

"Eh?" Mihora said as she was confused.

"He's in Tokyo right now, he's busy with his job there." My mom said.

"Oo Tokyo," Mihora said.

"Huh?" I said

"Sorry, it's just that I never went to Tokyo, so I would like to go there once..." Mihora said.

(The city that everyone is in besides Shota's dad is Kyoto, I actually visited Kyoto once 😊
-IshFeitan)

"Then when it's summer break let's go there together," I said to Mihora.

Mihora looked surprised. She said, "That would be nice..."

"Now now let's eat~," My mom said as we started our dinner.
_______________________________

"Ah...that tasted really good!" Mihora said.

"I'm glad you liked it," I said.

We went outside in the nighttime to walk.

"You know, I feel warm and relaxed whenever I'm with you..." Mihora said unexpectedly.

"You do?" I asked

"Yeah. It feels different than when I'm with anyone else."

"That's nice to hear..." I said. "I also feel it relaxing when I'm with you..."

We were quiet for a few minutes as we were walking. We were walking next to each other, very closely...

"You know, Shota..." Mihora spoke in a soft tone. "When I first met you, I thought you were some kind of klutzy boy who does weird things. But after a while, your just a normal person who does their own thing."

I was flattered. "You know, when I was a little kid, people use to make awful assumptions about me. They used to laugh at me. Girls would run away from me. But in reality, I didn't do anything. I was just quiet, that's all...
But that changed when I met you guys. I feel like I grew out of my shell." I said.

Mihora smiled at me. "I'm glad we all got to be friends. I like you Shota..."

She said it out of nowhere, making it sound like I wouldn't be able to hear it.

"I'm glad as well." I said.

After we walked for a few minutes, I dropped Mihora at her house.

"See you tomorrow, Shota." She said.

"See you too," I said.
_______________________________

                         Authors Note

So there it is, I hope you liked the two-parted chapter. Please feel free to comment on what you liked or disliked about this chapter. As always,

Have a wonderful day!
-IshFeitan 😊