Chapter 21 (1)

It was a month later after Natomi joined the friend group. Me, Mayuki, Dohei, Togara, and Natomi were hanging out in the park. We talked about which shows we liked and disliked. Dohei said his favorite show currently was Red Flower's Bloom, which was a comedic romance show between two friends. Togara said his favorite show was currently Puzzled, which was a show that had mysteries the audience had to figure out. The four of us looked at Togara with a dull expression.

"W-What?" He said.

"...nothing, Nerd," Dohei said.

Mayuki snickered as Dohei called Togara a nerd. "What do you watch Natomi?" I asked.

"Um...I don't watch shows." Natomi said.

"Eh? Then what do you do in your free time?" Dohei asked.

"Play games and go skateboarding," Natomi said.

"That's fun to do too," I said.

After a few minutes of chatting, Dohei then gets up from the bench to say, "I wanna ask you guys a question."

"What is it?" Togara asked.

"Well...since the topics we talked about were mostly the same, I wanted to ask you if you had someone that you like," Dohei said which was unexpected. Out of the five of us, Me and Natomi were the only one flustered.

"Nee-hee~ I knew you would react like that, Shota. But Natomi?" Dohei said, being curious about who Natomi had in mind.

"Huh? Shota? You have someone you like?" Togara asked, surprised.

I turned my head to the other side, embarrassed.

"Who is it?" Togara asked. Dohei and Mayuki already knew who it was. Natomi wasn't sure.

"M-Mi..." I said, blushing as I couldn't say the name. I was embarrassed. As a guy, this is embarrassing.

Luckily, Mayuki unexpectedly helped me...

"Me!" Mayuki said as he hugged me tightly. "Oh Shota, you like me so much, don't you?" He said.

"Oh...well you guys are best friends for a long time so I guess you may like him as a friend," Togara said which didn't make any sense because Dohei meant a girl.

"How about you, Natomi?" Dohei asked which Natomi was a little embarrassed. I'm also curious about who he had in mind.

"Well...I don't know her name but I always see her walk past me." Natomi said.

"How does she look like?" Togara asked.

"Well she has ginger-colored hair and always jams to her music," Natomi said.

Togara was shocked to know who it was.

"Yugisawa-san?" I said.

"You like her?!" Togara asked, being surprised.

Natomi slowly nodded his head.

"Ooo~ Natomi likes Kohaku~," Dohei said, teasing Natomi.

"Oh, her? She always talks to me at the gym." Mayuki said to then have a smirk on his face. "You know...I could take Kohaku as my girl." Mayuki said with an evil grin on his face.

"Huh?!" Natomi shouted to then stand up.

"She doesn't even know you, Natomi~ She would turn you down~," Mayuki said.

"Stop it, Mayuki. I'll turn you down for hanging out with me next time." I said.

"Ah-ha!" Dohei said as he snaps his finger.

"Huh?" Togara turned around in his direction.

"I have a plan!" Dohei said.

"What plan?" I asked.

"Let's have Natomi and Kohaku get to know each other!" He said with a happy face.

"Do you want that, Natomi?" I asked him.

"S-Sure..." He said.

"Then how about? Tomorrow, let's all meet in the library!" Dohei said.

End of Chapter 21

{Author's Note}

There'll be another part of this chapter. Stay tuned for Mihora's POV 🥰