Chapter 15: The Boy Who Skates (4)

The Transferred Student                      

(Shota's POV)

Ms. Akane wanted to inform us about a new student that transferred here, so she gathered every student in our class. "Everyone, meet Natomi Akagumi. He's our new student so please treat him well." She said with a smile on her face.

"EH?!?! This guy?!?!" Mayuki shouted as he points to Natomi.

Natomi scratched his head nervously.

I was also shocked to hear that he transferred to our school.

"Izuhaya-kun, do you know him?" Ms. Akane asked.

The other students looked at Mayuki to question him if he knew Natomi. "Uh...well, it's complicated..." Mayuki said as he looks at Natomi.

"Nice to meet you, Akagumi-san." A male student said.

The female students huddled around Natomi. "Akagumi-kun, do you wanna hang out after school?"

"Akagumi-kun, what's your favorite anime?"

"Akagumi-kun, do you love video games?"

"Akagumi. Akagumi. Akagumi. Akagumi. Akagumi. Akagumi. Akagumi. Akagumi."

Mayuki was baffled to see the girls huddling over him, asking him things. "WHAT?!?!" He yelled.

Mayuki was the most popular among the girls. No other male could get as many female students as much as him. There was even a Mayuki Fan Club once.

"Girls! What is the meaning of this?" Mayuki shouted as he crossed his arms.

All of the girls looked at Mayuki as one of the girls said, "Don't worry Izuhaya-kun, you'll always be our first~"

Natomi couldn't comprehend all of the girl's questions so he dozed off. "A-Akagumi-kun?!"
The girls shouted.

"Hmph." Mayuki pouted as he looked the other way.
______________________________

"WHAT??" Mihora shouted.

"Shh!!! Mihora-san, we're in the library!" I whispered to her.

Me, Mayuki, Mihora, Togara, Tenume, and Dohei were in the library, hanging out.

I told Mihora that Natomi transferred to our school, and she was shocked.

"That guy again?" Togara asked as he read his manga.

"Looks like you could never have Shota to yourself, Mihora~" Tenume whispered to Mihora and I couldn't hear what she said.

Mihora flustered as her cheeks were red.
"M-Mihora?" I said.

"Why not add him to our group?" Dohei asked which Mayuki and Mihora looked at him with a death-threatening faces

"Why not add him to our group?" Dohei asked which Mayuki and Mihora looked at him with a death-threatening faces. "Are you joking?"

"Eep!" Dohei yelped.
_______________________________

"Good afternoon, Shota!" Natomi yelled out my name in the hallway. He then walked toward me. "How...How are you?" He asked with a hesitant face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"N-Nothing..." He said, looking back at something. I look behind him to see no one there.

"Is someone following you or something, Natomi?" I asked.

"N-No...heh...why'd you ask?" He said.

It was obvious. Someone was following him and he knows it but why is he so nervous?

"Wanna...wanna hang out after school?" He asked and I felt really cold afterward.

"Grr..." someone said, hiding behind a wall.

I could feel the cold aura coming from behind him. I looked at his face to see him sweating. I went to where the person was hiding. It was none other than Mihora...

"Mihora-san..." I said. I then grabbed her hand and took her alongside with Natomi.

"Sh-Shota?!" Mihora said as she was flustered.

"You two need to get along." I said as the three of us went to a cafe.
_______________________________

Mihora pouted at me as I handed her and Natomi their coffee latte. "You don't really have to treat me, Shota..." He said as I sat down on a chair.

Mihora sipped on her coffee latte as she looked at me angrily. "Mihora-san, Natomi, let's get to know each other!" I said as I gave a thumbs up to them.

Mihora turn to look at Natomi with a face of disgust. Natomi yelped, being scared of Mihora.

I sighed and said, "Mihora-san, Natomi likes to play games, what about you? Tell him what you like to do

I sighed and said, "Mihora-san, Natomi likes to play games, what about you? Tell him what you like to do." I said to her.

"Why should I tell him? And besides, I already know this pighead likes to play video games." She said.

"Pighead? I thought I was called 'Pigfoot'..." Natomi said to himself.

After trying to make them get to know each other for about half an hour, I gave up. These two could never be friends whatsoever.

Natomi stood up as he said he needed to go pickup his little sister from school. I said goodbye to him as Mihora said, "Good. I don't wanna see your face ever again, now shoo shoo!" She said as she shooed him away.

I sighed. "Mihora-san..."

She looked at me feeling happy after Natomi left. "Yeah?"

"You don't like him one bit do you?" I asked.

"I don't want him to exist." She said with a cold expression.

"Yep. Figured..." I said.

" I said