Chapter 14: The Boy Who Skates (3)

(Mihora's POV)

I looked at Shota irately for bringing a person who I don't know at all to my house. "Shota, who's this?" I said to him, asking who was the red hooded boy that was next to him. The red hooded boy scratched his head nervously and said, "My name is Natomi Akagumi. Nice to meet you, Mihora-san."

I looked at him with a cold glare and said, "𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊 𝖇𝖞 𝖒𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊, 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖕𝖎𝖌𝖋𝖔𝖔𝖙?"

He looked scared and said, "Got that..."

The only ones who could call me by my first name are my friends.

"Mihora-san, can I use your computer?" Shota asked me.

"Yeah~ Sure you can •^_^•" I said to Shota.

The red hoodie boy looked at me

The red hoodie boy looked at me. "What?" I looked at him.

"Nothing..." he said.
_______________________________

"Shota! What is the meaning of this?!" I said as Shota and that pigfoot were playing games on my computer. "Don't you already have a gaming console?"

"Yeah I do but there's this game that's better in PC." He said.

"I thought you wanted to play video games with me as well..." I said.

"Sorry, Mihora-san." He said as he continued to play with that pigfoot. The pigfoot looked at me again which I wanted to stab him with my scissors, holding my anger in.
_______________________________

I went in the art club room as I called out Tenume's name. "Tenume!"

"What's the matter Mihora?" She asked.

"Shota! He's been talking to someone else more than me!" I said.

"With who?" She asked.

"That pigfoot B-Bakagumi or whatever his name is!" I said. "He keeps talking about him!"

[I feel your pain Mihora...😔- Mayuki]

"Why is everyone jealous about him being with Shota?" Togara said.

"What do I do?" I said to Tenume, holding her hand.

"Um..." She said, thinking of something. "Simple. Spend more time with Shota. Whenever you see Shota, talk to him about things you like or anything that doesn't remind him of Bakagumi."

"That's not even his name..." Togara murmured.

"Really?? You sure that'll work?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm sure." She said.

"Thank you so much Tenume! *squeeze*" I tightly hugged Tenume as I left to go to Shota.

"She talks to Shota a lot, doesn't she?" Tenume asked Togara.

"Yeah." He said.

"I feel bad for Saki..." Tenume said. "She's been talking to Shota a lot, that she minimized her relationship towards Saki..."

"Poor Saki..." Togara said.
_____________________________

"Shota!" I said from the distance. He turned around to see me walking towards him. "Ah! Mihora-san!" He said with a surprised look. "What brings you here this early?"

"Let's go to the park!" I said to Shota. "O-Okay..." He said.

Doing what Tenume told me, I told Shota if he liked chocolate or vanilla. He replied by saying he liked neither. "Ehh? Then which one do you like?" I asked him. He said, "Mint chocolate chip."

"Everyone that I know either likes chocolate or vanilla..." I told him. "Which one do you like, Mihora?" He asked me. When I heard him, I thought he said "who do you like?" I answered him, "You..."

"Huh?" He said.

"Er-um...Chocolate!" I said, being flustered.
_____________________________

We were talking about a lot of things as we were walking around the park. That was until we stumbled upon pigfoot and his friend. Why does he show up always?!

The pigfoot turns around to see Shota. "Oh! Shota! What're you doing here?" He asked as him and his friend walked towards us. "Nothing much. We're just walking." Shota said.

"Oh well if that's the case, wanna join us in my house? We're playing Genshin Impact!" The pigfoot said.

Shota was about to say something which I knew he was going to say yeah so I hugged him him unexpectedly which he looked surprised. "M-Mihora?"

I looked at him with an innocent face

I looked at him with an innocent face. He always hangs out with him and not me. In the past weeks, I wanted to tell him something...but...he never pays attention to me.

Pigfoot looked confused so he told Shota, "You know what, probably not today. Maybe next time..."

The two of them left as Shota looked at me. "Fine. I won't go." He said. I looked at him if he was actually meant that. "Promise?" I said with my pinky out. "Promise." He said with his pinky touching mine.

I smiled at him. Probably there's still hope of me telling him how I feel...
_____________________________

                         [Author's Note]

Uwah! Just when you thought Mihora and Shota would become friends. Now Mihora has a little feeling 🥰💕💕

-IshFeitan