The Reason/Letters

Love you right now you hate me I just need you to know I love you. Now and forever, we share an incredibly special bond as twins. We strengthen it starting from age 17 without realising it.

Meghan is in the background of a shoot for Sergio's commercial as she opens another letter.

Dear Meg
Here are couple pictures of me with mum and dad the course of my life really took a 180 degree turn. I am no longer interested in being a model. I'm going to be a teacher full time instead. I've saved enough money so I no longer need to worry about it. Do you think I would make a great maths teacher?"

"Yes, you would've been amazing."

Someone standing near Meghan clears their throat bringing her back to her current surroundings. She glares at the person and continues reading.

"Oh, Meg I'm so excited to start my new journey. I'm sorry I can't spend any more time at your house especially now I know what a monster Susan is".

So that is why she stopped coming round thought Meghan. She lifts her cup to her lips in Starbucks as a server places a panini down in front of her.

Dear Meg
Your mum found my letters to you I walk in on her destroying them in my house. I regret giving her a key, she threatened to destroy me if I ever tell you the truth.

Oh Meghan a week has past and Susan found out about us harvesting our eggs. If I keep my mouth shut she will not destroy your eggs. So I am keeping my mouth shut. The clinic where our eggs are stored called someone tried to get our eggs. I have a plan I'm going to get one of your eggs and George's sperm and carry a baby for you.

Finally thought Meghan answers at last. She continues reading. The thing is Meghan we have the same blood type we are a rare type of fraternal twins. When we had our physical before freezing our eggs. The clinic sent me your details by mistake. You can't carry a child to full term. Meghan there's a good chance if you get pregnant it will kill you.
With Susan acting crazy I wanted to make sure you get your wish and become a mum.

Meghan shows George a letter she is about to read. Dear Meg You are engaged I am so happy for you and I get to be your maid of honour. It is a month later and I have just been to a clinic to inquire about the egg implantation. They can do it; I have told dad I want to have a child without a man. He does not know it's yours but supports me one hundred percent.

George takes the letter from Meghan, "I'm pregnant I can't believe I get to give you this gift.

Well Mrs Rossi the campaign is done and the client loves everything we have done. You must be very happy?"

Sarah looks at her staff in the conference room, "Yes I'm June. You should all expect a bonus this year."

Everyone claps and begin to leave the room. When she was alone Meghan sits back in her chair. I need to see my gynaecologist George and I have been having a lot of unprotected sex. Yet I've not fallen pregnant.

She walks to her office, checks her diary and makes a doctor's appointment. When Meghan arrives home she was shock to see her mother there. Susan hugs her, "How was Italy?"

"Good I ate a lot of amazing food".

"You can't tell there isn't an ounce of fat on you anywhere".

"You're so sweet for saying so but I've gain like five pounds."

"Maybe you're pregnant."

Meghan smiles careful not to allow her emotions to betray her. "I'm on my period mum there's no baby".

Susan smiles sadly but now she knew the truth Meghan saw the triumphant look she also gave her.

"Right now my priority is Arthur speaking of which where is my son?"

"Grace took him for a walk when I came by".

Whew thought Meghan I am glad we told her not to trust Susan. "I am sure they'll be back soon, it's not like you to not have a glass of champagne in hand. Why don't I get you a glass?"

Her 'mother' stands, "No need your father is expecting me. He's taking me to the Ivy I can't wait. I wonder which celebrities we will see while we're there".

"If you see Brad Pitt get me an autograph."

Susan hugs her, "I'll see you later darling. You and George should pop by for dinner one night."

"I'm not sure when we are free I'll talk to George and get back to you,"

Finally we know the reason why Emma did what she did. If it was me I don't think I could've been so calm when speaking to Susan. Don't forget to comment and vote it helps me to know you like the story and I should continue to write it.